Blue eyes make no difference to attractivness?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
it does, but not significant enough to turn you to inel to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deprived, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
It absolutely makes a difference. Blue eyes halo my Eye area, despite making it look way more uncanny.

It's simple. Lighter eyes will provide much greater contrast between your eyes and the rest of your face and make your eyes a lot more "striking". It can easily boost anyone's eyes up by a point.

I live in a 3rd world, brown country (Pakistan) where Blue Eyes are very rare and white worshipping is common. If you have genuine Blue Eyes then that's a serious halo that'll get you treated better by EVERYONE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, STEVE GAMING, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
i hate this channel so much

• WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It only matters if you're already good looking enough tbh.
No blue eyes for an ugly face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and mvp2v1
i hate this channel so much

it does, but not significant enough to turn you to inel to chad
It absolutely makes a difference. Blue eyes halo my Eye area, despite making it look way more uncanny.

It's simple. Lighter eyes will provide much greater contrast between your eyes and the rest of your face and make your eyes a lot more "striking". It can easily boost anyone's eyes up by a point.

I live in a 3rd world, brown country (Pakistan) where Blue Eyes are very rare and white worshipping is common. If you have genuine Blue Eyes then that's a serious halo that'll get you treated better by EVERYONE.
I did not look in-depth but the studies he went over were quite convincing. Are there any contradictory studies?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I did not look in-depth

but the studies he went over were quite convincing. Are there any contradictory studies?
Your real world experience in your own environment>studies in a fixed (and different) environment

Your real world experience in your own environment>studies in a fixed (and different) environment
what real life experiences do you have which inform your view?

Too many to list.
Cf1d41b206634c4019a5a35ece832d6695bc7dd587c98f66012a70c711cb6d73
blue skin is better. :feelshah:

I did not look in-depth but the studies he went over were quite convincing. Are there any contradictory studies?
b b b but the studies!!

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Im sort of doing that, only in the sense that I did not actually look at the studies and do my own critical thinking, but usually the redditor study thing is when the study is proving something they firmly believe is true/ disproving something they firmly believe to be untrue. And I have always thought that blue eyes are a looksmax so the studies confuse me.

light eyes 1 PSL point automatically, icy blue 2 PSL point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469