Blue pilled mother insults my mentality

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
She noticed i am insecure around people and that i spend my time and money on lightmaxxing, she clearly said “Dont focus on being the best looking in the room, becouse you’ll never be” little does she know i m gonna spend first 3 years of salary in face op.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and northern mogger
She noticed i am insecure around people and that i spend my time and money on lightmaxxing, she clearly said “Dont focus on being the best looking in the room, becouse you’ll never be” little does she know i m gonna spend first 3 years of salary in face op.
saying that you wil never be good looking is blackpilled,so brutal...:blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, PseduoAryan and northern mogger
saying that you wil never be good looking is blackpilled,so brutal...:blackpill:
brutal fr but she says “The guys with the best personality pull, not the best looking” idk about you but seems kind of blue pilled to me

• +1
  • JFL
beat her up bcuz it's her genes that made u need surgeries

• +1
brutal fr but she says “The guys with the best personality pull, not the best looking” idk about you but seems kind of blue pilled to me
but you didnt wrote that,if you had wrote that i will though that your mother is bluepilled...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster