based on my own experience, its very hard to discusss anything with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Looks234, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Sounds similar to Schopenhauer's mom's Letter to him

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and GetShrekt
this is what happens when a zoomer gets into atheism and sam hyde redpill philosophy

you probably have no clue what its like dealing with actual psychotic family members.

Just fucking lol.

this is what happens when a zoomer gets into atheism and sam hyde redpill philosophy

you probably have no clue what its like dealing with actual psychotic family members.

Just fucking lol.
Idk what that is, What’s it like dealing with psychotic family members?

Idk what that is, What’s it like dealing with psychotic family members?
try waking up with whole cage full of rabbit shit being dumped on your face, then you get yelled at for getting mad about it. Ten years later you see the sibling who did it, they are a weakling compared to you, you call them out on their bullshit and get raged at by your whole family. This is what its like in a southern family of half bred irish-spaniards who still have the moral capacity of their ancestors who executed thousands of people for no reason just 400 short years ago when they landed in florida and louisiana.

Like dude stop trying to blackpill your family, you probably come off like an unsufferable moron.

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt
OP is a Tyrone with Autism

• JFL
try waking up with whole cage full of rabbit shit being dumped on your face, then you get yelled at for getting mad about it. Ten years later you see the sibling who did it, they are a weakling compared to you, you call them out on their bullshit and get raged at by your whole family. This is what its like in a southern family of half bred irish-spaniards who still have the moral capacity of their ancestors who executed thousands of people for no reason just 400 short years ago when they landed in florida and louisiana.

Like dude stop trying to blackpill your family, you probably come off like an unsufferable moron.
Damn brutal, this is from over a year ago though it is very pointless discussing this stuff

Damn brutal, this is from over a year ago though it is very pointless discussing this stuff
My cousins literally would have dog shit and turd fights. I've had poop flung into my face as a young kid living in the south. I think the shit fetishists from germany mixed with them or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
My cousins literally would have dog shit and turd fights. I've had poop flung into my face as a young kid living in the south. I think the shit fetishists from germany mixed with them or something.
That’s disgusting wtf people are so weird

wtf. Is that how rednecks conduct themselves?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Typical boomer retard parents.

• +1