Bluepill/Redpill will improve your looks more than Blackpill

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
Most people think that doing blackpill things will ascend them, by moving certain bones some mm at most in some years or thinking that vitamins will make their bones larger. And they clown the Redpill/Bluepill advice which makes the most difference. Picture a guy named Dave. He takes 2 routes.
  1. Blackpill route: Takes all the vitamins he needs like K2, bonesmashes his whole face, takes HGH, takes estrogen depressant + DHT gel. Acts Dark Triad etc = Developed an ogre face and stunted his hormones forever and committed suicide
  2. Redpill/bluepill route: Goes to the gym, wears fitted clothes, wears height lengthening shoes, try’s to socialize, legit skincare, moneymaxx, tries to seem charming etc = develops a friend group, gets a HTN gf, is confident, is well financially, looks better, feels better.
Blackpill is only after you apply all of the known methods. Otherwise you’re just going to be on looksmax regretting your life and typing “dnr”.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, chibi, moreroidsmoredates and 17 others
It's like someone here said, the black pill only applies to the extremes of the SMV spectrum. The majority of men don't need more than the red pill and some blue pill (just enough to mitigate the autism, not become cucked NPCs) to live a good life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 51465, RoyaleWithCheese and 8 others
This is actually a pretty good take :lul:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Failedtruecel_
Redpill sounds fun

I believe most of what you said for redpill/bluepill falls under the blackpill.
Bluepill is strictly personality, traits, etc whereas the redpill focuses on status, money, game and muscles (not skincare, lifts, etc)

The best thing to do would be, take in the BOTB info and never set sights in this site again

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksOrDeath, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Cope. most ceos and successful people have high fwhr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Dicktator and blackckatt
It's like someone here said, the black pill only applies to the extremes of the SMV spectrum. The majority of men don't need more than the red pill and some blue pill (just enough to mitigate the autism, not become cucked NPCs) to live a good life.
high iq take
us blackpillers are either giga subhuman or very attractive narcy cunts

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Most people think that doing blackpill things will ascend them, by moving certain bones some mm at most in some years or thinking that vitamins will make their bones larger. And they clown the Redpill/Bluepill advice which makes the most difference. Picture a guy named Dave. He takes 2 routes.
  1. Blackpill route: Takes all the vitamins he needs like K2, bonesmashes his whole face, takes HGH, takes estrogen depressant + DHT gel. Acts Dark Triad etc = Developed an ogre face and stunted his hormones forever and committed suicide
  2. Redpill/bluepill route: Goes to the gym, wears fitted clothes, wears height lengthening shoes, try’s to socialize, legit skincare, moneymaxx, tries to seem charming etc = develops a friend group, gets a HTN gf, is confident, is well financially, looks better, feels better.
Blackpill is only after you apply all of the known methods. Otherwise you’re just going to be on looksmax regretting your life and typing “dnr”.
without blackpill i couldnt realize what really mattered in life, but now that i've explored the rabbithole it made me realize it's somewhat of a redpill but really intensified. imo blackpill either makes or destroys you. for me it did both and if i'm not gonna ascend i'm never gonna let go of the bp (whatsoever, it will never let go of any of us). i guess it's whatever. this life is a test anyway and is temporary, tbh i try to be a good person and repent for my sins so i can get saved, i'm just a teen, i try my best, but it's very hard.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and LooksmaxxHopeful
Why not pink pill

>he thinks his faggy little insoles and face cream are more important than life changing surgeries

• +1
Reactions: john788
No because redpill is even more brain cancer than blackpill, red pill is just more coping

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
This is fair enough

No because redpill is even more brain cancer than blackpill, red pill is just more coping
Men peak at 60 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh, Dicktator and LooksmaxxHopeful
hamza said men peak at 40/50. in one of his talks with his girlfriend when she was afraid of aging
Just look at obesity statistics for men by age and you know that's not true lmao

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and LilJojo
Developed an ogre face and stunted his hormones forever and committed suicide
Except that this won't happen..
If you are doing anything at all that is done to improve your looks, you are taking the blackpill path.

Except that this won't happen..
If you are doing anything at all that is done to improve your looks, you are taking the blackpill path.
So cleaning your acne is blackpill?

this forum is for truecels, the real fucked up dogs

what I can do in life? with my extreme boneless face?

True but majority of autists on here will not accept jfl

Red pill shit stopped being enough for me around 2021 with increasing hypergamy.

I was already gym, steroids, but my genetic base is trashy and I can’t get above 100kg bench even with tren etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back