jabr
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2026
- Posts
- 28
- Reputation
- 8
Had my first genioplasty consultation in a local clinic here in France, after a short consultation, he told me that no surgeon would accept my case in France, because there is no real need for it, we even talked about facial ratios, but the guy was too bluepilled.
How extreme does the case have to be in order to get a genioplasty, I know I don't NEED it functionally, but it could ascend my lower third by a mile.
And is a genioplasty that risky anyway, or is the doctor just taking me for an ignorant guy.
How extreme does the case have to be in order to get a genioplasty, I know I don't NEED it functionally, but it could ascend my lower third by a mile.
And is a genioplasty that risky anyway, or is the doctor just taking me for an ignorant guy.