Bluepilled family

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
i hate my family they are all bluepilled cucks. i got braces at like 14 and I got insanely depressed they ruined my face but I figured since I looked like the rest of my ugly mom’s side (due to braces) it was genetic. Bullshit how can my mom be so dumb as to not point out my facial deformities and try to fix them when instead she denies it. It absolutely kills me because before 12 I was chad I mogged my entire fucking school (literal gigachad k-6) Now my face is fucked and my only hope is mewing and mse and facepulling at 20. I want to lynch every parent who gets their kids braces it pisses me the fuck off. WHY WOULD YOU NOT RESEARCH?!?!? And I was only like 14 so little me just went along with it without noticing until it was too late and I just thought I was an ugly fuck. Imagine if I had different parents, where would I be today? Maybe I wouldn’t have wasted the last 6 years of my life away. Maybe I would actually be happy fuck orthodontists and fuck parents who don’t research ngl tbh I wanna rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Send me a pic and I'll help you, this sounds depressing as fuck. Though this isn't all that uncommon, unfortunately. . . . .

Send me a pic and I'll help you, this sounds depressing as fuck. Though this isn't all that uncommon, unfortunately. . . . .
I have a consultation with someone who believes in orthotropics and I’m trying to get mse and a facepuller hopefully that will help although. I’m 20. I’ll send a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202