Bluepilled "Hair Doctor" gets btfo on masturbation, left speechless

Despite the current lack of medical evidence, do you think masturbation causes hair loss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Browsing /r/tressless on reddit (not so much because I have any real reason to do so, but rather just preparing in case there is any genetic indicator for baldness I'm unaware of), I sometimes like to see their bluepilled perspectives on everything ranging from lifting to dairy to masturbation. So naturally, while doing some searching, I came across this interesting account: One doctor "Rassman" who challenges the notion that masturbation is bad for you, and even encourages it:

Jewish Plant Doctor

However, OP came doing his research and knew exactly what it was the Doctor was obfuscating:

Rassman btfo

So how does the scientifically-minded, objective, evidence-based doctor respond to this challenge? By opening an investigation into this possible detail oversight he missed?

Fucking pwnd

A passive aggressive biteback where he shows his insecurity around his expertise and professionalism! Doesn't that make you feel secure and good that you TrUsTeD ThE ScIENcE?!? :lul: :blackpill: He doesn't even make a difference between penetrative sex and masturbation, which the body responds to differently.

Masturbation is bad for you. It's consuming your life force. They have known this since the time of Laotzu that ejaculation prematurely ages you and deplenishes your strength: And I'm sure most of you can attest with anecdotals about feeling that way as well.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 6403
in behalf of the entire forum
not a molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Eren, Deleted member 11770 and 3 others
Browsing /r/tressless on reddit (not so much because I have any real reason to do so, but rather just preparing in case there is any genetic indicator for baldness I'm unaware of), I sometimes like to see their bluepilled perspectives on everything ranging from lifting to dairy to masturbation. So naturally, while doing some searching, I came across this interesting account: One doctor "Rassman" who challenges the notion that masturbation is bad for you, and even encourages it:

View attachment 1089154

However, OP came doing his research and knew exactly what it was the Doctor was obfuscating:

View attachment 1089152

So how does the scientifically-minded, objective, evidence-based doctor respond to this challenge? By opening an investigation into this possible detail oversight he missed?

View attachment 1089159

A passive aggressive biteback where he shows his insecurity around his expertise and professionalism! Doesn't that make you feel secure and good that you TrUsTeD ThE ScIENcE?!? :lul: :blackpill: He doesn't even make a difference between penetrative sex and masturbation, which the body responds to differently.

Masturbation is bad for you. It's consuming your life force. They have known this since the time of Laotzu that ejaculation prematurely ages you and deplenishes your strength: And I'm sure most of you can attest with anecdotals about feeling that way as well.
If this was true the entire male population would be bald

9C82AF10 B70B 432A AD9B 57557F3BCEDE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If this was true the entire male population would be bald

I mean:

I mean:

It is the food and preservatives

His resonse is pretty bad but there isn't any conclusive information that masturbatio or sex is a KEY factor in balding. It's mostly hypothetical and for the most part inconsistent with reality.

I have my own theory here

Brb jacking off rn cause my 20% Native genes give me superhuman balding immunity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Callooh_Calais