Bluepill Bluepilled males like my former self should be executed

badromance

badromance

Banned
Sitting in a class next to my crush,and her pen broke,and she asked to borrow a pen,but noone had,and i said take mine,no problem at all,so she took it and i sat there whole 45 minutes without a pen,while everyone was working,i was sitting and staring like a retard.JFL,and i thought she would suddenly like me more or something.JFL i wish i was making these things up,feels unreal.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Sitting in a class next to my crush,and her pen broke,and she asked to borrow a pen,but noone had,and i said take mine,no problem at all,so she took it and i sat there whole 45 minutes without a pen,while everyone was working,i was sitting and staring like a retard.JFL,and i thought she would suddenly like me more or something.JFL i wish i was making these things up,feels unreal.
yep i think we were all there at some point man. but you're here now so that's good

badromance

badromance

Banned
yep i think we were all there at some point man. but you're here now so that's good
Some more,some less,im glad im not bluepilled now,there are many many bluepilled people that i know still jfl,the younger you get redpilled,the better,and i think i just turned 19 and this age is pefrect,my brain was not fully deveopled in hs yet to use all the resources that i had been given,now i feel optimistic.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Some more,some less,im glad im not bluepilled now,there are many many bluepilled people that i know still jfl,the younger you get redpilled,the better,and i think i just turned 19 and this age is pefrect,my brain was not fully deveopled in hs yet to use all the resources that i had been given,now i feel optimistic.
yeah i got pretty blackpilled in hs, but now it's shifted more to redpill thinking

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL