Bluepilled normie finds TRM

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken

Jarvis objectivity

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

TRM in itself is already kinda bluepilled and watered down. Caging at how quick this guy is to pull out every normie cope there is, "muh no objectivity", "muh everyone is beautiful!", sorry but people do and will make assumptions of you the moment they look at you, they will make various judgements about your character and if you are safe or not to hang around. I at least agree near the end of the video when he talks about socialmaxxing, it's sort of the only route to take if you're a sub 8+ but christ the rest of this is cagefuel.

Even comments down below are saying how much they want to check the subreddit but fear what it might do to their mental health.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE BLACKPILL, YOU DON'T FIND THE BLACKPILL, THE BLACKPILL WILL FIND YOU AND IT WILL STRIKE HARDER THAN ANYTHING ELSE. IT IS THE BIGGEST REALITY SLAP OF THEM ALL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 23391, 5.5psl and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Av0nr, Deleted member 23391 and 11 others
I remember his channel. I still remember years back when I followed his advices on "self-improvement". Look where I am.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Av0nr, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
ain't no way.

This subreddit really should be deleted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Nick.Harte, Sub0 and 7 others
Caged so fucking hard.

Based redditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, LowTrust, Deleted member 23391 and 11 others
Reddit as a whole has given attention lately to TRM due to people not rating average to above average looking women as model tier so they are angry about that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Sens, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
his point on the fact rating womyn is far more difficult and retarded is true tho cause after 5 in the 6 and above categories they are all just beautiful. Much different when rating men when u can objectively determine which features are good-looking or not.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Going to steal OP's donkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 18582 and WanderingBurro
Jarvis objectivity

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and WanderingBurro
no subjectivity for his palate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, LowTrust, Sub0 and 3 others
how do people even believe beauty is subjective is makes no fucking sense, you dont need a high iq to know this

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and WanderingBurro
how do people even believe beauty is subjective is makes no fucking sense, you dont need a high iq to know this
Most people instictively know differences exist be it in looks or race but people like to ignore said differences and outright claim they don't exist to get brownie points. "we're all built equal! we're all beautiful! beauty is in the eye's of the beholder!" :bluepill: :bluepill:

@Blackgymmax

Definitely on FBIs watchlist if you can get investigated for this

• JFL
Nigger kikes be like

• +1
TRM goes viral every year. It’s always funny seeing these bluepilled soyboys seethe at the thought of women being rated a 4

• +1
TRM goes viral every year. It’s always funny seeing these bluepilled soyboys seethe at the thought of women being rated a 4
Being rated a 5 or 6 is enough to make them gawk meanwhile half the userbase here would kill a man for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and nigtard
Yeah man. These people are very weird.
Bluepillars are very weird.

If he was attractive he would say “ Hmmm, these rating are true actually because mah eyes are hunter and I get complimented a lot ..”

If he was attractive he would say “ Hmmm, these rating are true actually because mah eyes are hunter and I get complimented a lot ..”
They're usually just as clueless. They don't attribute any of the favourable treatment they get to their looks and begin to develop a skewed perception of the world that bends to their wants. It's why they go on to say things like "you just need to put yourself out there", "you just need a bit of confidence", "people will like you if you be yourself", they fail to understand why whatever they're doing doesn't seem to work when their subhuman friend does it to then tell them things like "there's always other chances!".

People regardless on the spectrum always like to ignore the importance of genetics. A lot of the modern world has been brainwashed to ignore that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30679
They're usually just as clueless. They don't attribute any of the favourable treatment they get to their looks and begin to develop a skewed perception of the world that bends to their wants. It's why they go on to say things like "you just need to put yourself out there", "you just need a bit of confidence", "people will like you if you be yourself", they fail to understand why whatever they're doing doesn't seem to work when their subhuman friend does it to then tell them things like "there's always other chances!".

People regardless on the spectrum always like to ignore the importance of genetics. A lot of the modern world has been brainwashed to ignore that.
Copers like him motivate me to looksmax and cuck them.

• +1
Being rated a 5 or 6 is enough to make them gawk meanwhile half the userbase here would kill a man for it.
because they don't understand 5 = average, because most average dudes get rated a safe 7 irl thanks to virtue signaling

• +1
He seems extremely oofie Doofie maxxed.