bluepilled parents intimidated by my ascension plan

tomm1453

tomm1453

Kelly Oubre Jr enjoyer
told my parents that i want to get botox in my forehead to get rid of forehead wrinkles and smoothen my skin and they said "oh my god thats so dangerous it can paralyse your whole face" :lul:

thank god i didnt tell them about all the steroids and peptides i plan to take :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, perpetuallytired, normie tiktoker and 7 others
Wow ,so this is what you have been up to ? I am your father btw, I created this account to stalk you and see what dangerous things you were planning to do ,once I return home we are going to have a discussion mister (no steroids for you)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: acv700, Decha, asdvek and 5 others
Wow ,so this is what you have been up to ? I am your father btw, I created this account to stalk you and see what dangerous things you were planning to do ,once I return home we are going to have a discussion mister (no steroids for you)
fuck you shouldve given me better genetics :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, asdvek, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
told my parents that i want to get botox in my forehead to get rid of forehead wrinkles and smoothen my skin and they said "oh my god thats so dangerous it can paralyse your whole face" :lul:

thank god i didnt tell them about all the steroids and peptides i plan to take :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its probably a good idea not to tell them about anything you have planned, In the future. The most NT thing you can do is pretend you dont even know what Looksmaxxing is.

And if anyone ever asks or suspects something just larp.

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Gaia262, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Its probably a good idea not to tell them about anything you have planned, In the future. The most NT thing you can do is pretend you dont even know what Looksmaxxing is.

im NT with pretty much everyone else just completely non NT with my parents

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Everyone plans to take shit while I’m over here blasting everything under the sun JFL

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Everyone plans to take shit while I’m over here blasting everything under the sun JFL
only thing stopping me rn is living at home once i move back to uni i can ascend

Yeah. Unless you need their financial support for it, don't tell em shit.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Nims

Also jfl botox is so minor. Imagine if u told them u wanted to get bimax or ll.

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Also jfl botox is so minor. Imagine if u told them u wanted to get bimax or ll.
literally i only brought it up cuz we were watching tv and my dad said "you can tell he got botox" about the presenter who was like 50 with mogger skin (so my dad was literally mirin) but then when i said "im gonna get botox for my forehead" he freaked tf out :lul::lul::lul:

Not really but then which are you referring to?
first of all, if youre taking them for height then theyre not even gonna help that much, you cant go from 5'6 to 6'3 or whatever most people thinks gonna happen

and the people taking them for height are likely early teens, and taking them at that age (ESPECIALLY MK677) is very likely to cause brain danage and fuck up your mental development

third diabetes (again, especially MK677)

fourth unwanted growth of certain facial features like the nose will fuck up your whole appearance

fifth if you run them for too long or too high doses organ growth will majorly fuck you up

sixth they rapidly age you, you can end up looking 10+ years older than you actually are and fuck up your collagen

generally anything growth hormone related isnt worth it unless its pharma-grade HGH accompanied by regular bloodwork and proper ancillaries, ideally all under doctor supervision after getting the HGH prescribed