Bluepilling attempt

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
So me and my friend were talking about marriage yesterday (Halal™️) and to them they considered a 13 year old a kid.... 13. Go to any middle school and see what 13 year olds are doing there, then tell me. I know oneof my friends who lost his virginity to a 13 year old, when he was 12. this was 4 years ago. Nowadays all 13 year olds are on tiktok, and most girls hit puberty at 12. At the time the girl who was 13 seemed like 16, in no way are 13 year olds kids.
change my mind

Last edited:
So me and my friend were talking about marriage yesterday (Halal™️) and to them they considered a 13 year old a kid.... 13. Go to any middle school and see what 13 year olds are doing there, then tell me. I know oneof my friends who lost his virginity to a 13 year old, when he was 12. this was 4 years ago. Nowadays all 13 year olds are on tiktok, and most girls hit puberty at 12. At the time the girl who was 13 seemed like 16, in no way are 13 year olds kids.
change my mind
With higher estrogen levels some 13 yo look fully developed. But there is some variation. Usually it's completely done by 16

@personalityinkwell thoughts?

With higher estrogen levels some 13 yo look fully developed. But there is some variation. Usually it's completely done by 16
When iwas in 9th grade the 13 year olds were sending each other nudes, keep in mind i've never sent anude and i'm 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
When iwas in 9th grade the 13 year olds were sending each other nudes, keep in mind i've never sent anude and i'm 16
Girls mature faster mentally and physically so it's just how it is

Girls mature faster mentally and physically so it's just how it is
What's funny is i was blackpilled at the time, and the guy she sent a nude to had the exact same face as brad pitt when he's 50, just imagine that on 13 year old, and boom, you get a short chad, and his friend was like "i thought she was a good girl" jfl

the dude looks EXACTLY like brad pitt, even blonde, same smile no difference except he's 13 so no wrinkles.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6095
What's funny is i was blackpilled at the time, and the guy she sent a nude to had the exact same face as brad pitt when he's 50, just imagine that on 13 year old, and boom, you get a short chad, and his friend was like "i thought she was a good girl" jfl

the dude looks EXACTLY like brad pitt, even blonde, same smile no difference except he's 13 so no wrinkles.
brutal arvidpill