Images 84

Images 91

Images 85

Images 87

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, john2, PenileFacialSurgery and 19 others
The Zionist media proclaimed him insane cause of his antisemitic and sexist views and his legacy was forever tarnished cause normies think now that he was some crazy evil lunatic at his last decades. You just can't criticize the chosen tribe because they will bury you down no matter which way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Lonenely sigma, SpearOfOrion and 6 others
I was with him till the holocaust part. Youve gotta be sub-70 IQ to think the holocaust didnt happen.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, MoostWestThuisBest and 5 others
The funniest part his mother was a Jew who had an affair on this ‘father’ who brought him up with another jew

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
I don’t see how you can believe the holocaust didn’t happen ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, MoostWestThuisBest and 4 others
The funniest part his mother was a Jew who had an affair on this ‘father’ who brought him up with another jew
Thats where his hatred came from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I was with him till the holocaust part. Youve gotta be sub-70 IQ to think the holocaust didnt happen.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Funny thing. I dated a girl whom I met at a chess club. We talked about our favorite chess players of all time and i said Tal and Fischer and she talked about how he hates women and Jews. I looked it up and started likeing him even more for being so based. Never told the girl though lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Lonenely sigma, Pillarman and 11 others
hes one of my icons ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Pillarman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
it's funny how him and kaczynski were some of the smartest people this country has ever seen, managed to come to the conclusion that the USA and the west were on a quick decline before the internet, and both were labelled as crazy in the end.

isnt high iq correlated with seeing patterns? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Bobby fischer was the greatest man that ever lived. Hands down. He was born a jew, but lived and died as a true hero. Ate communists and jews assholes.

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, IWantToMax and 4 others
The Zionist media proclaimed him insane cause of his antisemitic and sexist views and his legacy was forever tarnished cause normies think now that he was some crazy evil lunatic at his last decades. You just can't criticize the chosen tribe because they will bury you down no matter which way.
Never heard of any of those comments, looks like time has cleaned up his rep for the most part. He's known to most normies as the GOAT American chess player and nothing else

187 :what:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
  • Ugh..
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3902
I don’t see how you can believe the holocaust didn’t happen ngl
Yeah I mean how dumb do u gotta be to believe human lamp shades and soap bars werent made from dead jews. U gotta be retarded to not believe in the human masturbation machines the Germans used on the Jews or the poison lace teeth of german shepherds that were unleashed to chase down the jews

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 2227
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yeah I mean how dumb do u gotta be to believe human lamp shades and soap bars werent made from dead jews. U gotta be retarded to not believe in the human masturbation machines the Germans used on the Jews or the poison lace teeth of german shepherds that were unleashed to chase down the jews
Yea youre pretty dumb for thinking that isnt true.

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
bump

• +1
Funny thing. I dated a girl whom I met at a chess club. We talked about our favorite chess players of all time and i said Tal and Fischer and she talked about how he hates women and Jews. I looked it up and started likeing him even more for being so based. Never told the girl though lmfao
Tal is a fucking legend ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 2607

• JFL
Are those fake quotes? JFL if he actually said all that shit. What a legend

• +1
He was clearly a high T, low inhib, dark triad slayer

• JFL

• Woah