Body aesthetics end when you get KOd by some high T wide hips warrior

W

widehips_rip

Banned
Just look at this pathetic body, yes it's aesthetic, but why he got casted to fight club when every random wide hips warrior would kill him even without even training

Afaaf7dcb54352dbdfaec33076f85357

Every girl becomes a woman when their narrow hipscel bf get beaten to death by wide hips and wide ribcage warrior like me I literally killed some narrow hipcels
to death at the concerts and fucked their gf afterwards it's so easy in middle europe jfl, oh also I never been to gym, neither any fighting training, but if you got narrow
hips I still beat you to death with my powerful punch, or opm type kick with my naturally big legs muscles especially calves, my fucking god I love beating
narrow hips boyos to death and fuck their gf afterwards my fucking god thats all (y)

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Muhhhh fighting

First fighting is cope
Second I could kick the fuck out of you
Third what’s looks better a tapered or roblox body
D3F3C526 FC2E 46A1 9340 57303B83A800 70B12C15 3B50 427C 8441 16610E0C8C17

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Baldingman1998, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Keep cri for Germanic frame

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
sounds like a kink

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
birthinghipscel cope

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Cope for endomorph fatties, skill being equal, narrow-hipped wide-framed mesomorph would flatten wide-hipped fatty

Cope for endomorph fatties, skill being equal, narrow-hipped wide-framed mesomorph would flatten wide-hipped fatty
Tudhgs84ar58qiijeyj9332d2f6fpti6

SURE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Another sandnigger coping

Just look at this pathetic body, yes it's aesthetic, but why he got casted to fight club when every random wide hips warrior would kill him even without even training

View attachment 676132

Every girl becomes a woman when their narrow hipscel bf get beaten to death by wide hips and wide ribcage warrior like me I literally killed some narrow hipcels
to death at the concerts and fucked their gf afterwards it's so easy in middle europe jfl, oh also I never been to gym, neither any fighting training, but if you got narrow
hips I still beat you to death with my powerful punch, or opm type kick with my naturally big legs muscles especially calves, my fucking god I love beating
narrow hips boyos to death and fuck their gf afterwards
my fucking god thats all (y)
I believe you
Jason blaha deadlift pr
C8e601a4071db0398a24aec978bb4df7b4f13cee4e169a73b9a721ae4b9fe9ea

neither of them have wide hips relative to their height, what was the point there lol
If any of them posted here they would get average frame max