body and jawline halo

yes. boxing started at 17 at home while doing calisthenics, had to left gym at 19. enough time to learn the moves, i kept training at home. i think my punches are a lil bit weaker because i could make a hole in a wood door back then, but i'm around 2x faster and more fluid.
Mirin hard, how old are you now? Try BJJ or wrestling, that requires lots of athleticism

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Mirin hard, how old are you now? Try BJJ or wrestling, that requires lots of athleticism
there is a wrestling gym in the city i'm moving, maybe i'll sign up there. there is no brain damage involved, but i think they will just flip me easily. they have more stocky build than mine, i'm not made for that shit.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
there is a wrestling gym in the city i'm moving, maybe i'll sign up there. there is no brain damage involved, but i think they will just flip me easily. they have more stocky build than mine, i'm not made for that shit.
No, don’t worry about that. There are some throws designed for tall people like you, like whizzer kicks. You’ll get beaten at first but as you learn you’ll become better. Alternatively try judo, good for tall guys too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Brutal Proraso-pill

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
you look 2x bigger than me in pics because of muscles, that's why is higher appeal online, irl the size difference would be negligible

Are you serious nigger?

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

mirin self proclaimed "athlete" aswell :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, SteveRogers and androgenic
Body looks bad but skull/jaw is top tier

Yeah too bad those players are bums while i look like LeBron :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep writing Wall of texts bro
View attachment 1776316
THIS are big clavicles. you can see the difference in traps development, neck. also i'm 26 yo, your roids will probably ruin skin and hair at a faster pace (i hope for you not, anyway come back barking at me when you're my age with my skin and hair). i don't even know why you got so much triggered at my post and had to spam your pics in my thread lol anyway it is what it is. i wear XXL shirts while apparently looking like a twink xD
you look like a junkie, what kind of crack are you smoking to think you look as big as an nba player

404 brain not found, wouldn't be surprised if half of yours was missing

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
you look like a junkie, what kind of crack are you smoking to think you look as big as an nba player

404 brain not found, wouldn't be surprised if half of yours was missing
keep seething more braincel manlet
you don't even see me because i'm already too high

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
keep seething more braincel manlet
you don't even see me because i'm already too high
turkish cockroach, please never go outside the world just isn't ready for your delusion

i'm scared for the people outside in case they catch whatever plague you're carrying

turkish cockroach, please never go outside the world just isn't ready for your delusion

i'm scared for the people outside in case they catch whatever plague you're carrying
i'm going outside today to meet an hot girl , you can keep masturbating and dreaming about me.

insane body and jawline halo brother:fire:

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL