Body count of girls is overemphasized

P

Prettyboy

Banned
What really matters is their mileage, or in other words how many times they have been dicked down

I’m not saying pair bonding is not a thing (it certainly is) but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who she slept with, all of her past days contain memories for her. The time she got dicked down in the club toilet or at the beach on a holiday by her boyfriend, it doesnt matter

Unless you are planning to invest serious resources in her, her getting pumped by a different stranger who she doesn’t bond with every fortnight is not worse than her getting dicked down by one dude twice every day without condoms (who even uses those in LTRs)

Past a certain age, girls are expected to have some amount of mileage. Unless they are severely mentally ill or absolutely hideous, they don’t rot alone. They are insecure creatures who need male validation to go on with their life. Whether it’s with people she knows little about or serial monogamy, she is having sex on a regular basis

Only way is to accept this, or go for young girls who have the possibility of having low mileage, there’s reallly no other way around it

You need to gather experience or you’ll lose the arms race. She is not waiting for you, she is busy experimenting herself

1233767F A2B8 4683 81B8 0DC390DBFF2A

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, volcelfatcel, mug and 5 others
What really matters is their mileage, or in other words how many times they have been dicked down

I’m not saying pair bonding is not a thing (it certainly is) but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who she slept with, all of her past days contain memories for her. The time she got dicked down in the club toilet or at the beach on a holiday by her boyfriend, it doesnt matter

Unless you are planning to invest serious resources in her, her getting pumped by a different stranger who she doesn’t bond with every fortnight is not worse than her getting dicked down by one dude twice every day without condoms (who even uses those in LTRs)

Past a certain age, girls are expected to have some amount of mileage. Unless they are severely mentally ill or absolutely hideous, they don’t rot alone. They are insecure creatures who need male validation to go on with their life. Whether it’s with people she knows little about or serial monogamy, she is having sex on a regular basis

Only way is to accept this, or go for young girls who have the possibility of having low mileage, there’s reallly no other way around it

You need to gather experience or you’ll lose the arms race. She is not waiting for you, she is busy experimenting herself

View attachment 1810627
Underrated. While incels on this site “mememax” and improve themselves, other guys are fucking their future wife right now jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, galego123, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Brutal. Only the more reason to jb maxx in poor villages across the world

ngl I would prefer if a girl had 10 ons, instead of 2 ltrs.

simply put, 10 ons is 10 drunken retarded dickings.

2 ltrs, is a multi-month (or year) period of lustful sex daily. she would have done a variety of sexual things such as anal, been ejaculated on, bdsm, etc.

I dated a girl for a month when I was in university dorms. I fucked her 60+ times in a month. sure this is more ‘committed’ but her pussy and memory would have been more affected by this. in fact, I fucked her so much, when I dumped her, I felt no desire for sex for months after. I found drug abuse far more enjoyable and the idea of getting pussy seemed trivial. it was at the point where at the end of a night, I could bust only tiny nuts. I was weakened. any future man is going to have to accept her pussy was irreversibly altered by my dick.

now its been 10 months since I last had sex and if it doesnt change soon im doing another test cycle. inshallah, my test is high again now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
ngl I would prefer if a girl had 10 ons, instead of 2 ltrs.

simply put, 10 ons is 10 drunken retarded dickings.

2 ltrs, is a multi-month (or year) period of lustful sex daily. she would have done a variety of sexual things such as anal, been ejaculated on, bdsm, etc.

I dated a girl for a month when I was in university dorms. I fucked her 60+ times in a month. sure this is more ‘committed’ but her pussy and memory would have been more affected by this. in fact, I fucked her so much, when I dumped her, I felt no desire for sex for months after. I found drug abuse far more enjoyable and the idea of getting pussy seemed trivial. it was at the point where at the end of a night, I could bust only tiny nuts. I was weakened. any future man is going to have to accept her pussy was irreversibly altered by my dick.

now its been 10 months since I last had sex and if it doesnt change soon im doing another test cycle. inshallah, my test is high again now.
I follow the same logic as you. I remembee being in ltrs and the girl’s parents leaving for the weekend and we would do nothig but fuck 6 times a day + foreplay for hours like jfl am I unique? Lol no, she did this with all of his exes

Plus memories, the fucking memories. You cannot erase memories of exes from her. She’ll have photos of them, memories of vacations spent together, their personality was formed by their past boyfriends.

Nothing repulses me more when a girl shows interest toward some hobby only for me to find out it was their ex boyfriend who showed that hobby. I can physically feel another dudes presence in those cases even though I’d prefer not to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others