body doesn't respond well to gymmaxxing.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
hello.
I eat 5 times a day, i have increased calories but still not gaining any muscles. My body is not responding well to gymmaxxing. Is it because i am low T or smth?
Need help

@Arborist help bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 19453, jojoyou and 1 other person
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and RopeMaxxed
For how long

how long have you been training + are you checking the scale + are your lifts going up.

how long have you been training + are you checking the scale + are your lifts going up.
i have been training since a year. What do you mean by scale? Yes i keep increasing my lift progressively. infact i lift heavier than majority of guys with muscles bigger than me but they still muscle mog me

because your lean bhai u have to eat to grow and also lift to failure not just lift 30 reps w a pink dumbbelll and call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer, smoothsexy and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 19453
Screenshot 8
cover2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17872, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
your weight.
my weight keeps hovering around 63-64 kg, doesnt go up or down idk why
then you're gaining muscle, it might not show because you've got too much bodyfat.
I have noticed i am getting shape, not muscles, like my chest has gotten into a better well-defined shape, my triceps also have gotten a very good shape and my biceps have an egg shape but i am not getting buff which is what i need. Is it normal with natty?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 19453
hello.
I eat 5 times a day, i have increased calories but still not gaining any muscles.
like my chest has gotten into a better well-defined shape, my triceps also have gotten a very good shape and my biceps have an egg shape
You are a lanklet.
Shit's gonna be hard for you.

I have noticed i am getting shape, not muscles, like my chest has gotten into a better well-defined shape, my triceps also have gotten a very good shape and my biceps have an egg shape but i am not getting buff which is what i need. Is it normal with natty?
well u weigh too little you don't expect to look muscular at that weight

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
You are platueing. Most likely need to lift heavier and/or eat more (more protein for lean bulking).

I'm kind of in the same position tbh, but the only way to increase strength is to bloatmaxxx as I can't lean bulk since I eat shit all day.
Are you really 5'2 or taking the piss?

hello.
I eat 5 times a day, i have increased calories but still not gaining any muscles. My body is not responding well to gymmaxxing. Is it because i am low T or smth?
Need help

@Arborist help bhai
Didn't you had rabies ? :lul:

You are platueing. Most likely need to lift heavier and/or eat more (more protein for lean bulking).

I'm kind of in the same position tbh, but the only way to increase strength is to bloatmaxxx as I can't lean bulk since I eat shit all day.

Are you really 5'2 or taking the piss?
same, i dont have a focused diet. i eat whatever i find.

just taking a piss, i am 6'1

Eat more nigga, I lean bulk so you would ideally want to increase 1-2 kg a month. If you do this you can get good results in a year, since natty gymcelling is a time taking process.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Yerico7, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
Eat more nigga, I lean bulk so you would ideally want to increase 1-2 kg a month. If you do this you can get good results in a year, since natty gymcelling is a time taking process.
what do you eat for ur lean bulking?

6'1 and 63kg bruh. Do you even lift bro?

I'm 67kg but lost 4ish kg in the last couple of months and I'm 5'7 and half.

You need to gain at least another 10kg to look big even at like 20% BF. I wouldn't even bother lean bulking if I were you if you eat whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Ohh I didn't read that shit bro
Are you fine now ?
i am still a little sick, they bloated my face with some weird drips so i am looksminned kind of rn but yeah, health above all

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5.5psl
6'1 and 63kg bruh. Do you even lift bro?

I'm 67kg but lost 4ish kg in the last couple of months and I'm 5'7 and half.

You need to gain at least another 10kg to look big even at like 20% BF. I wouldn't even bother lean bulking if I were you if you eat whatever.
i know right. I am a skinny pencil but i have enough muscles that doesn't make me look like a skeleton.
I can eat alot but m worried i will looksmin my face

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i know right. I am a skinny pencil but i have enough muscles that doesn't make me look like a skeleton.
I can eat alot but m worried i will looksmin my face
Best way to avoid as much bloating as possible when bulking is to lean bulk. Eat in a very slight caloric surplus with an extremely protein rich diet.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and jojoyou
what do you eat for ur lean bulking?
I calculate my caloric surplus and then eat deciding on whether I am in a 250 cal or 500 cal surplus needed to increase my weight. My main lean bulking sources are literally bread and peanut butter lol and also reach your protein target daily

because you aren't eating enough, pick whether you want to bulk or cut and eat more or eat less.

maingaining doesn't work that well past a year or so.
I have noticed i am getting shape, not muscles, like my chest has gotten into a better well-defined shape, my triceps also have gotten a very good shape and my biceps have an egg shape but i am not getting buff which is what i need.
it takes several bulks and cuts before you look good as a natural.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7 and 3 others

dude you weigh 62-64 kg at 185 cm of course you are not muscular, you weigh too little. You have to eat more in order to gain muscles

Body weight exercises mog weightlifting for beginners. Transformed my gym performance after that year in covid lockdown

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
hello.
Need help

@Arborist help bhai
what else will you do besides from going gym?

Get on roids nigga

if you aren't gaining weight then you aren't eating enough to gain weight. how are there still people who don't understand this? the only way you can tell if lifting weights "doesn't work" for you is if you're getting fatter than you should without gaining as much muscle as you should. even then your diet or training could be shit. even natty women can gain muscle. even natty women rock climbers who don't bulk and don't train for hypertrophy can look like this:

But you think it just doesn't work for you?

Last edited:
if you aren't gaining weight then you aren't eating enough to gain weight. how are there still people who don't understand this? the only way you can tell if lifting weights "doesn't work" for you is if you're getting fatter than you should without gaining as much muscle as you should. even then your diet or training could be shit. even natty women can gain muscle. even natty women rock climbers who don't bulk and don't train for hypertrophy can look like this:

But you think it just doesn't work for you?

I dont wanna be bloated and looksmin myself

No i am LTN
Then what difference does it make if you temporarily lookmin yourself? You could have been bulking for the past year and now you'd be in a position to cut and look significantly better than before.

Calorie shake everyday

If u are not bulking u wont gain anything serious. Use creatine if u not using it
Check t levels, use zinc/copper, d3, k2
I would reduce meals to 3 times a day so u wont spike insulin as much to increase insulin sensitivity

You might be low muscle tone

How much protein?
How many calories a day?
Do you drink alcohol?