Body dysmorphia made me a NEET

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I dropped out of school at 17, I achieved the best grades with ease and would've gone on to attend a top university. My attendance went down a lot and then I eventually lost all motivation to go into school and just dropped out.

I blamed this on my laziness, when in reality it was about my looks. I wasn't even a subhuman either, but the blackpill made me realise it was over. I confidently mogged a lot of students at my school yet I would just sit in the library hoping no one would look at me.

Now I am a NEET, it isn't worth it for the average person. Luckily I have different incomes that means I don't have to become a wage slave, but I am just wasted potential. The one thing we never get back is time and it's brutal to think about all the time I wasted.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 34058, notgraycel245969 and 11 others
Rotting since 21 crazy :confused:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I dropped out of school at 17, I achieved the best grades with ease and would've gone on to attend a top university. My attendance went down a lot and then I eventually lost all motivation to go into school and just dropped out.

I blamed this on my laziness, when in reality it was about my looks. I wasn't even a subhuman either, but the blackpill made me realise it was over. I confidently mogged a lot of students at my school yet I would just sit in the library hoping no one would look at me.

Now I am a NEET, it isn't worth it for the average person. Luckily I have different incomes that means I don't have to become a wage slave, but I am just wasted potential. The one thing we never get back is time and it's brutal to think about all the time I wasted.
Idk, I always knew that I'm a subhuman since I was born. Somehow finished school and now omw to finish stemcuck degree. Different wirings I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and N1666
Only become a NEET if you are a deformed adult who can leech off the government and get free money, if you are still a teenager it's pointless. School opens up more than just qualifications, the social benefits that come with it is something I wish I had

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Do you have klinefelters

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, lilith, Hardrada and 1 other person

didnt-read-it-not-reading-that.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I NEETED for a year but somehow got back into school.I basically NEETED for the exact same reason I couldn't stand people looking at.Was so paranoid I would hear whispers of people calling me ugly,subhuman,nigger etc...It was brootal thinking about it I would get panic attacks whenever I tried going to school

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Pikabro and N1666
Only become a NEET if you are a deformed adult who can leech off the government and get free money, if you are still a teenager it's pointless. School opens up more than just qualifications, the social benefits that come with it is something I wish I had
Go back to school then

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

You did the right thing. I had good grades then I got blackpilled, realised it’s over for me because this country is a piece of shit then dropped out. This country rewards low iq ntfags and gives nothing to talented or high iq types.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Manletmachine
You did the right thing. I had good grades then I got blackpilled, realised it’s over for me because this country is a piece of shit then dropped out. This country rewards low iq ntfags and gives nothing to talented or high iq types.
What will you do now?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What will you do now?
NEET until my parents force me to get a job then work for 6 months, save everything, live off the savings for some years, rinse and repeat

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and N1666

do you still live with your mother

I had a 1.1 gpa and still graduated you're an absolute loser

• JFL
I had a 1.1 gpa and still graduated you're an absolute loser
And what's that going to get you in life? You will still be a low iq shit stain with no value, so don't call me a loser JFL.

And what's that going to get you in life? You will still be a low iq shit stain with no value, so don't call me a loser JFL.
There’s literally no job you can get without a high school degree. You can’t even apply at mcdonalds.

• JFL