I made the most crucial step for my ascension

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Please read

After all these years, I quit playing football. I was 5, when my dad took me to my first training, and I have been going there 5 times every week. (I'm 16 now)

I don't remember not going to training after school, it was a rule like 1+1=2. So much teams I played for, so much matches, trainings, missed lunches, bad grades, players, missed parties. It was literally like school for me, I did not miss a day, it was not a question if I'm going to the training. And now all the injuries, wins, goals, good matches, bad matches, beingleftoutoftheteams… Now it's all just a memory.

I feel like a big chunk of me is gone missing. A void left in my soul. This was literally half of my life, and I'm throwing it away. Why you could ask? For fucking looksmaxing (mostly).

I need time to do all the looksmaxes, to gather the info I need to ascend, and this made that basically impossible for me. I never been to a party outside of lame ass new year parties. I didn't drink, I haven't made friends outside of school and training.

I know I made the right decision, but it still feels wrong.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, TAChipmunk and Madridista
We're not rewarded for doing the right thing, unfortunately. We have to be quite savage, a bit radical, otherwise people will see us as lame and exclude us from all the fun. Had I known this in my adolescence, I wouldn't have focused so much on studies and being right, flexing my intellectuality; I would have enjoyed the informal moments and kissed more girls.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, <6PSLcel, TAChipmunk and 1 other person
We're not rewarded for doing the right thing, unfortunately. We have to be quite savage, a bit radical, otherwise people will see us as lame and exclude us from all the fun. Had I known this in my adolescence, I wouldn't have focused so much on studies and being right, flexing my intellectuality; I would have enjoyed the informal moments and kissed more girls.
So you think I did the right thing?

So you think I did the right thing?
In a sense, you did. You don't feel that way because your focus back then was not improving your looks and having fun. Now that it is, you feel that you should have started it earlier, but whatever decision you made years ago should not bother you so much knowing that you did what you believed was right at that particular time. You have your whole life ahead of you and your youth isn't over yet, so start now while you still have time.

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
In a sense, you did. You don't feel that way because your focus back then was not improving your looks and having fun. Now that it is, you feel that you should have started it earlier, but whatever decision you made years ago should not bother you so much knowing that you did what you believed was right at that particular time. You have your whole life ahead of you and your youth isn't over yet, so start now while you still have time.
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
What were your chances of going to the nfl ?

• +1
0. I played the european football.
Ah shut I always mix the two up. But the question still remains could you have gone pro ?

• +1
Ah shut I always mix the two up. But the question still remains could you have gone pro ?
Not that pro that I would be in fifa, but maybe good enough to earn money through uni. Like league 3 or 4 in Austria.

Don’t fucking quit a sport you love and have dedicated to your entire life bro that’s fucking retarded ngl. Playing a sport is great and a good NTmaxx Unironically don’t quit holy shit

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and silencio
Don’t fucking quit a sport you love and have dedicated to your entire life bro that’s fucking retarded ngl. Playing a sport is great and a good NTmaxx Unironically don’t quit holy shit
I don't have a life outside of the sport, and the trainings were very far away. Took like 4 hours almost everyday out of my day. Plus that shit is a looksmin lowkey, jogging lowers T and running like that raises cortisol. It was great until I was like 15, but I didn't have any friends there (I'm nt but it's complicated).

Now I can finally live my life, gymmaxx in peace cause I'm a twink from allat cardio, use my time to looksmax and now I can plan my life more easily. Do you still think I shouldn't have quit?

I don't have a life outside of the sport, and the trainings were very far away. Took like 4 hours almost everyday out of my day. Plus that shit is a looksmin lowkey, jogging lowers T and running like that raises cortisol. It was great until I was like 15, but I didn't have any friends there (I'm nt but it's complicated).

Now I can finally live my life, gymmaxx in peace cause I'm a twink from allat cardio, use my time to looksmax and now I can plan my life more easily. Do you still think I shouldn't have quit?
@cromagnon reply you filthy shit

I guess if it really was that taxing on you then yes, it was the right choice
I still think sports are the best thing you can do in your teen years
I rot and all that shit but I still play hockey because it’s important
But yeah if it really was that bad then it’s fine

• +1
I guess if it really was that taxing on you then yes, it was the right choice
I still think sports are the best thing you can do in your teen years
I rot and all that shit but I still play hockey because it’s important
But yeah if it really was that bad then it’s fine
Thanks. Btw sorry for calling you 'filthy shit', I was going through a bad time of my life.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Please read

After all these years, I quit playing football. I was 5, when my dad took me to my first training, and I have been going there 5 times every week. (I'm 16 now)

I don't remember not going to training after school, it was a rule like 1+1=2. So much teams I played for, so much matches, trainings, missed lunches, bad grades, players, missed parties. It was literally like school for me, I did not miss a day, it was not a question if I'm going to the training. And now all the injuries, wins, goals, good matches, bad matches, beingleftoutoftheteams… Now it's all just a memory.

I feel like a big chunk of me is gone missing. A void left in my soul. This was literally half of my life, and I'm throwing it away. Why you could ask? For fucking looksmaxing (mostly).

I need time to do all the looksmaxes, to gather the info I need to ascend, and this made that basically impossible for me. I never been to a party outside of lame ass new year parties. I didn't drink, I haven't made friends outside of school and training.

the biggest looksmaxx you can do is to start earning money, start making it somehow, 99.9% chance you'll have to begin with wageslavery

• +1
the biggest looksmaxx you can do is to start earning money, start making it somehow, 99.9% chance you'll have to begin with wageslavery
I'm going wagecelling in like 3 weeks for 2 and a half months. I will get like 1400$ for it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm going wagecelling in like 3 weeks for 2 and a half months. I will get like 1400$ for it.
good, I wish I knew about this shit sooner, also learn to not waste money, it sounds obvious but it will be tempting, and don't bother with the investing cope either, no rich person got rich off of their investments, save and save and try to make more and more.

• +1
Please read

You were a football athlete and you decided to give it up to go partying? Hope your looks are chad enough to make it worth it.

• +1
good, I wish I knew about this shit sooner, also learn to not waste money, it sounds obvious but it will be tempting, and don't bother with the investing cope either, no rich person got rich off of their investments, save and save and try to make more and more.
Imma need all that for my medical procedures when I turn 18. Not a penny wasted on bs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
You were a football athlete and you decided to give it up to go partying? Hope your looks are chad enough to make it worth it.
It sounds better when you say it out loud.
I was kinda ass tho. I'm mid-high mtn but Imma make it work

It sounds better when you say it out loud.
I was kinda ass tho. I'm mid-high mtn but Imma make it work
I guess you weren't going to get a scholarship with it anyway and it was just draining your time.

This is interesting, I thought football athletes had massive status halo. Maybe the lives of athletes aren't as glamorous as many people make it out to be.

• +1
I guess you weren't going to get a scholarship with it anyway and it was just draining your time.

This is interesting, I thought football athletes had massive status halo. Maybe the lives of athletes aren't as glamorous as many people make it out to be.
It isn't. Ldaring mogs

It isn't. Ldaring mogs
Or maybe you didn't have the looks to capitalize on your halo. I'm sure there's at least one mogger on your team who's swimming in all of the pussy he could ever hope for.

Or maybe you didn't have the looks to capitalize on your halo. I'm sure there's at least one mogger on your team who's swimming in all of the pussy he could ever hope for.
Forget it boyo. It's not like in the films. There is no halo to playing sports. You just don't have time to go out and people will think your boring.

Forget it boyo. It's not like in the films. There is no halo to playing sports. You just don't have time to go out and people will think your boring.
I see. Would you say you could have become a mogger by now if you dedicated all of that time to looksmaxxing?

• +1
I see. Would you say you could have become a mogger by now if you dedicated all of that time to looksmaxxing?
I mean I would be gymmaxxed, I wouldn't have acne most likely, yeah. I would certainly look better, but it's not completely about your looks. I'm now not invited anywhere cause I was always rejecting it cause I had training, so that sucks. I would be more social and NT if I spent the training time with socializing.

If I didn't play football and have found out about this place earlier, I would have been comfortable in my body by now. Can't say a rating, cause at 16 it's not really accurate to rate pslwise, but I'm not bad looking I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back