Body Fat Percentage thread

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

Iron
Post your body and get told what your body fat percentage is.

Here's me.

20181006 193129

20181006 194531 opt

I've never lifted in my life, but since deciding to last month, I've been eating at a surplus thinking that it will make it easier to pack on more muscle for me. I'm a retard. Should I now cut before I start bulking? I think I'm at about 15-20% now, which would be more than 5% off from where I should be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zygos4Life and jefferson
Hello fellow ectomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
u have great frame if u lift u gonna have david laid's v taper no doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6401
Eat maintenance and lift heavy. Calorie surplus is a meme for newbies and looking big and lean isn't possible for nattycels. Fatceps do not count.

Do not try to be a bloated fatceps power lifter (JFL).

Train for asthetics. Delts+forearms+ neck 3x a week

• +1
I would say you are about 12-15% bf but on the lower spectrum, hit the gym hard at least 3-4 times a week follow a linear progression routine such as PPL/ICF 5X5 or a PHUL, hit around 18-20%bf and then cut down you will look amazing with your frame.

Edit: Also forgot to tell you to upp your calories by around 300-500 your overall daily maintenance ( that includes any activities) and get in a solid 150-200g of protein per day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Post your body and get told what your body fat percentage is.

Here's me.

View attachment 1266
View attachment 1267

I've never lifted in my life, but since deciding to last month, I've been eating at a surplus thinking that it will make it easier to pack on more muscle for me. I'm a retard. Should I now cut before I start bulking? I think I'm at about 15-20% now, which would be more than 5% off from where I should be.

Could be anything from 13%-16% hard to tell. One reasonably accurate method that I use for my BF, is the electric scale from Vitagoods that also give you your BF%. As mentioned before, you do indeed have quite a good frame. You certainly look quite a bit like David Laid did before he started training, and he has one of the most aesthetic physiques out there.

A very lean bulk, with a caloric surplus of max 500, could trigger noob gains and allow you to lose some BF whilst also building muscle, which is called body recomposition.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kobecel and Nibba
looks same as me except my chest and hands are defined and muscular and my abs are showing.Run and lift,your body fat percentage doesnt matter,you are not fat or skinny,thats good

• +1
That low body fat.

• +1
You need to bulk dude. You're lean, but you have no muscle.

I know. I actually nearly gained 10 pounds of muscle in the last year, I am built very skinny.

• +1
That low body fat.

I would say around 10% but yet you don't have abs. You should bulk for a year straight if natty imo.

• +1
I know. I actually nearly gained 10 pounds of muscle in the last year, I am built very skinny.
Up the calories, focus on progressive overload.

• +1
bodyfat is irrevelant unless you have an ffmi of atleast 20

• +1
  • +1
bodyfat is irrevelant unless you have an ffmi of atleast 20

False, first you look more muscled than you really are, but mainly it helps the face definition a lot. It is all about the face. I wear long sleeves and look :feelsokman: I have good shoulders width and neck region.

Last edited:
  • +1
False, first you look more muscled than you really are, but mainly it helps the face definition a lot. It is all about the face. I wear long sleeves and look :feelsokman: I have good shoulders.
Exactly, lower bf, better looking body and face.
i mean it doesnt matter if your bodyfat 10-15 percent with little-no muscle, you will look the same pretty much
I disagree dude, even with little muscle there would be a pretty significant difference between 10 and 15% bodyfat. 15 is the average dude that plays basketball on the weekends, 10% is a pretty ripped dude, below 10 is shredded.

• +1
hPLKUIl.png

Bill Goldbergcel. Probably between 20/25% but I have no idea. Sorry for the chad underwear

• +1
  • +1
I would say around 10% but yet you don't have abs. You should bulk for a year straight if natty imo.

I believe I am below 10, maybe 7-9%? You can easily see my veins. And yeah I will keep training and improving slowly, but I won't go hardcore mode, I am too nerdy for that, I need time to read.

• +1
I believe I am below 10, maybe 7-9%? You can easily see my veins. And yeah I will keep training and improving slowly, but I won't go hardcore mode, I am too nerdy for that, I need time to read.

Yeah feel like all u really need to do at this point is eat a nice surplus of calories (200-400) and just keep on grinding for 2-3 years you'll look great. ( or jump on a cycle and look the same after 12 weeks)

• +1

Bruh I really appreciate how lean/conditioned you are, espacially since you're natty, but with even a thin T-shirt on you probably look like some toothpick who doesnt even lift. Do you workout chest at all? Like geninley not tryna be rude, cause like its hard to get at that level of leaness, but you would look waaaay better if you bulked for a bit, even if you did gain a little fat.

I'd suggest bulking on AAS tbh. Will get you big in 3 months and you wont gain fat if you do it coreectly. PM of you'd wanna talk about setting up a cycle for yourself.

***The above post was meant for @Dude420 ***

Last edited:
  • +1
hPLKUIl.png

Bill Goldbergcel. Probably between 20/25% but I have no idea. Sorry for the chad underwear
Wow pretty good actually and I'm not even kidding on this one

This is my current physique
IMG 20181002 230516

@Nibba DUDE I HAVE A FUCKING SHOULDER TO HIP RATIO OF 1.59-60// EDIT: Got confused with the should to waist ratio

Last edited:
  • +1
Wow pretty good actually and I'm not even kidding on this one

This is my current physique
View attachment 1270

@Nibba DUDE I HAVE A FUCKING SHOULDER TO HIP RATIO OF 1.59-60// EDIT: Got confused with the should to waist ratio

Whats ur shoulder:waist ratio?

• +1
Bruh I really appreciate how lean/conditioned you are, espacially since you're natty, but with even a thin T-shirt on you probably look like some toothpick who doesnt even lift. Do you workout chest at all? Like geninley not tryna be rude, cause like its hard to get at that level of leaness, but you would look waaaay better if you bulked for a bit, even if you did gain a little fat.

I'd suggest bulking on AAS tbh. Will get you big in 3 months and you wont gain fat if you do it coreectly. PM of you'd wanna talk about setting up a cycle for yourself.

***The above post was meant for @Dude420 ***

I am open minded you can hit me up with some basics, but I am telling you it isn't my inclination. For you I look skinny, but I used to look like a toothpick now I look like a toothbrush so I am happy with it (I could look more buff if I train before the pic). I am not really gymmaxing, I am mostly simply doing bodyweight exercises frequently. I know I will keep exercising because it has been helping my sleep a lot which is something that has been problematic in my life, within two years I should have a really nice physique.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
How do I measure body fat %

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thats me. What % range is it?
87CB6EB6 5996 413D B88E 0614EDC4C7D0

no real framecels yet

Bear mode ftw