Body fat seems to determine handsome

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Luminary
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Posts
6,040
Reputation
9,203
I thought having pleasant facial features and dressing well would be handsome, but it seems its very determine by body fat unlike for females who can get away with more. I am 5'11 and 220 lbs and 20% body fat. I am still not low enough to be handsome. I am not unattractive tho.


 1012489
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
your more then 20% body fat, closer to 30 then 20
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread
Yes body fat is the most important and first step in looks Maxxing. It's also one of the hardest (anyone can lose weight, but getting to 12-15% and maintaining that year round after you've already been 20+ is actually quite difficult).
 
I am 20% body fat
 1012249
 
lmao dexas arent accurate but believe what you want to believe in.
I have a 46 in chest and a 34 inch waist. I am def not 30% body fat.
 

Similar threads

bakuriani
Replies
0
Views
31
bakuriani
bakuriani
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
14
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
27
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
RichmondBread
Replies
2
Views
38
bibodude
B
Saint Casanova
Replies
12
Views
80
Joeseminate
Joeseminate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top