Body hair is kinda disgusting

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I really wish shaving body hair (like legs) was socially acceptable for men too.

If you think about it, we should've evolved to not have it by this point. It serves NO purpose whatsoever.

I highly doubt female like it either. Getting rid of it being considered gay is so stupid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Atilapilled, deadstock and 8 others
idk what to say i can't spam my avi anymore😢

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded?, 160cmcurry and 3 others
who said getting rid of it is gay? they are gay for caring what another man does tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Lonenely sigma
I really wish shaving body hair was socially acceptable for men too.

If you think about it, we should've evolved to not have it by this point. It serves NO purpose whatsoever.

I highly doubt female like it either. Getting rid of it being considered gay is so stupid
I hate jt too god I hate it because ladies don’t want me hairy god damn legs

who said getting rid of it is gay? they are gay for caring what another man does tbh
I shaved my legs twice during the 4 years of highschool. Needless to say, I had 6 very difficult months (combined) during P.E. My friends thought I was gay

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Nah most girls like it. It's dimorphic. Beard hair doesn't serve an evolutionary purpose nowadays and neither do mustaches but they are both looksmaxxes

If you're curry, white, or MENA/Med you're in a rare category of men around the world just by hairyness alone

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Pollorex
Nah most girls like it. It's dimorphic. Beard hair doesn't serve an evolutionary purpose nowadays and neither do mustaches but they are both looksmaxxes
Not always if u have a good jaw or look youthful it will make u look worse

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Lonenely sigma
Not always if u have a good jaw or look youthful it will make u look worse
You don't need a full beard but light stubble will make your jaw even stronger so this is cope

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
You don't need a full beard but light stubble will make your jaw even stronger so this is cope
Nah imagine a guy like vinnie with any facial hair or any pretty boy would look weird

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Melly, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
I really wish shaving body hair was socially acceptable for men too.

Thats not body hair but facial hair. And beards aren't attractive to women younger than 35 anyway.

You can't convince me a leg with hair looks better than the clean, shaven, smooth and shining one without it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and Deleted member 84469
I agree yea , if you look at everyone after 21 , you will find two things in common , Bf and facial hair/ body hair . Everyone loses their youthful appearance and i think these two are the main causes along with collagen loss . You can prevent all 3 even balding to a certain degree

But leanness and being clean shaven from head to toe is law

• +1
Reactions: michaeljohndibella@, 160cmcurry, blithe and 2 others
Nah imagine a guy like vinnie with any facial hair or any pretty boy would look weird
Women would disagree. Clean shaven is male gaze cope. Shaving your facial hair is like women getting breast reductions.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 90250, Sprinkles, notrealdanish and 1 other person
I agree yea , if you look at everyone after 21 , you will find two things in common , Bf and facial hair/ body hair . Everyone loses their youthful appearance and i think these two are the main causes along with collagen loss . You can prevent all 3 even balding to a certain degree

But leanness and being clean shaven from head to toe is law
Not according to women

Thats not body hair but facial hair. And beards aren't attractive to women younger than 35 anyway.

You can't convince me a leg with hair looks better than the clean, shaven, smooth and shining one without it.
Bro I think I know why your boys call you gay

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Lonenely sigma
Women would disagree. Clean shaven is male gaze cope. Shaving your facial hair is like women getting breast reductions.
Curry beard genes cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and watah
Bro I think I know why your boys call you gay
Keep coping bro.

Screenshot 20240828 030538 Gallery
 122614474 032022 01 06t105210z 1038029898 rc2mtr9r1iv7 rtrmadp 3 christmas season orthodox pa

If you think the first guy looks worse bc "he is feminine" and "doesn't have a beard" you should look at couples outside

• +1
Reactions: michaeljohndibella@ and 160cmcurry
Just compare a teenager to a geriatric theory
Oh so you are talking about men past their prime? In their 60s? Who gives a fuck about that age anyway bro.

If you are younger than 45 and have a normal mandible and chin, having facial hair is a looksmin.

Not to mention I wasn't even talking about facial hair but body hair

Excessive body hair and odor is because of over masturbation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, 160cmcurry and n9wiff
Oh so you are talking about men past their prime? In their 60s? Who gives a fuck about that age anyway bro.
You're the moron who thinks it's groundbreaking info that a teenager mogs an old person so jfl @ your iq
If you are younger than 45 and have a normal mandible and chin, having facial hair is a looksmin.

Not to mention I wasn't even talking about facial hair but body hair
Source: trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You're the moron who thinks it's groundbreaking info that a teenager mogs an old person so jfl @ your iq
I wanted to test the waters, glad we agree on the fact this teen mogs that priest. I was 90% convinced you will give me some braindead "masculinity" cope about that teen being ugly because he is muh feminine.

Your entire argument is based on having no hair being non dimorphic. You lose that argument by admiting that this kid mogs the priest despite having next to 0 dimorphism.

And I bet my kidney that its not about priest being "past his prime" lmao. He never mogged the teen in the picture.

One of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on this forum

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Sprinkles, watah and 1 other person
Not only is he wrong, but he is stating his wrong opinion for no reason lmao. I was talking about body hair not facial hair

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and watah
Not only is he wrong, but he is stating his wrong opinion for no reason lmao. I was talking about body hair not facial hair
I'm not. I said body hair is dimorphic and it is. I've never met a girl who didn't like it. Girls who want baby smooth skin on men are super fucking rare and not worth giving a shit about tbh. Do it for you sure but don't think it gives you any advantage

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, n9wiff and Sprinkles
The same cringe forum that thinks muh jews muh white good ethnic bad muh niggers muh femboys muh passport bros muh Trump muh Islam but no BEARDS AND BODY HAIR LOOKING BAD is the hill you choose to die on

You are a fucking parody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, n9wiff and Sprinkles
I really wish shaving body hair (like legs) was socially acceptable for men too.

Just bodybuild and use it as an excuse

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
its literally not disgusting . idk what you yap about
you are man

only armpit hair must be shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
nah only armpit and pubic

and some upper body if its too much

depends if you have a jaw or not, but light stubble is usually a safe bet

any guy with a top percentile jaw doesn't need a full beard, it'll actually looksmin them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
depends if you have a jaw or not, but light stubble is usually a safe bet

any guy with a top percentile jaw doesn't need a full beard, it'll actually looksmin them
No definitely not a full beard. Full beards for the most part are a meme. Im talking about just letting your hair grow and not being baby smooth, which has about as much appeal as a full beard. There's a reason why stubble ups sex appeal. Women do think of kissing us and their vaj on our faces when they see facial hair

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
No definitely not a full beard. Full beards for the most part are a meme. Im talking about just letting your hair grow and not being baby smooth, which has about as much appeal as a full beard. There's a reason why stubble ups sex appeal. Women do think of kissing us and their vaj on our faces when they see facial hair
it depends, on what age range of women you're aiming for. and most users here aim to appeal to "jbs"

it depends, on what age range of women you're aiming for. and most users here aim to appeal to "jbs"
Yeah I get it. But lots of young girls like mustaches. Milfs tend to not go for them otoh

Yeah I get it. But lots of young girls like mustaches. Milfs tend to not go for them otoh
mustaches have to be the worst type of facial hair i've ever seen

Just don‘t be ethnic

Homo thread @exo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: exo, watah, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 84469
Homo thread @exo
Or just a subjective aesthetic opinion (which isn't THAT subjective considering most ppl agreed with me)

I wish one day this braindead taboo goes away and I can shave my whole body. I am not a monkey

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Or just a subjective aesthetic opinion (which isn't THAT subjective considering most ppl agreed with me)

I wish one day this braindead taboo goes away and I can shave my whole body. I am not a monkey
The only people that agree with you are a fringe group of lunatics shunned by society. Not the flex you think it is