Body hair is kinda disgusting

The only people that agree with you are a fringe group of lunatics shunned by society. Not the flex you think it is
I am not flexing it broski, I am stating my opinion. Perhaps you are coping with masculinty, or perhaps this is one rare aesthetic "field" with a lot of subjectivity.

Whatever the case, face>>>everything else, so long as your body is not deformed and you aren't short. My only problem is that what I find aesthetically beautiful is shunned upon by society. I hope that taboo goes away one day, not bc I think it will be more attractive to females but bc I would feel better about myself

Homo thread @exo

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and St.TikTokcel
I really wish shaving body hair (like legs) was socially acceptable for men too.

If you think about it, we should've evolved to not have it by this point. It serves NO purpose whatsoever.

I highly doubt female like it either. Getting rid of it being considered gay is so stupid
Yep its fucking disghusting but mumumu ITSS GAAAY IF YOU SHAVEEEE

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Cope you low T cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
nah only maybe if you are extremely hairy

I shave to be on the eyes of women you obviously need to have a good face + be lean

Having little body hair is aesthetic but you need a bit of hair on your shins otherwise you look too effemimate