Body halo is INSANE

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
these subhumans got carried to high tier normies+ through gymcelling
91A7004B 6B7F 431B 940B F4345884D36D

834BDA76 3CD4 4275 9B95 72567A726CD5

8DFD49B1 43FE 4433 B684 488775251DE8

and dont cope with frame. @Kinko has bad frame but an unmoggable slayer body.

HIT THE FUCKING GYM BROS

Attachments

• 81BD35D1-A267-4C19-BF92-B2863AEA6B83.jpeg
    81BD35D1-A267-4C19-BF92-B2863AEA6B83.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 213
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Schönling, SexyMofo and 7 others
All natty vegan crossfitters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, diggbicc, nastynas and 5 others
they are gl, especially 2nd guy, shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Kade, Patient A and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
2nd gut looks a lot like you lol

they’re all sub 5 psl facially
they are not, 2nd guy is 5 at least. Non of them is 2.5 or 3 psl

2nd guy looks like a better version of cristiano ronaldo

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
they are not, 2nd guy is 5 at least. Non of them is 2.5 or 3 psl
1st guy is 4psl halod to high tier normie
2nd guy is 4.75psl halod to low tier chadlite
3rd guy is 4.5psl halod to low tier chadlite

They dont look subhuman to me tho
Now imagine their faces the same but skinny

1st guy is 4psl halod to high tier normie
2nd guy is 4.75psl halod to low tier chadlite
3rd guy is 4.5psl halod to low tier chadlite
none of them is 2.5 or 3

Body halo is, indeed, insane, but so many guys in here will want to see an ascension from subhuman to 11PSL, it will never fucking happen.
YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BASE TO BUILD ON LOOKSMAXXING IS ABOUT ADDING TO YOUR LOOKS, NOT ABOUT SOME MAGIC ASCENSION POTION TYPE OF SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Body halo is, indeed, insane, but so many guys in here will want to see an ascension from subhuman to 11PSL, it will never fucking happen.
YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BASE TO BUILD ON LOOKSMAXXING IS ABOUT ADDING TO YOUR LOOKS, NOT ABOUT SOME MAGIC ASCENSION POTION TYPE OF SHIT
exactly bro
so im half of the subhuman, nice
there was a realistic softmaxxed morph of u i saw in some thread that was 5.25psl

u dont fucking try

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, Pendejo, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
none of them are attainable naturally

and if you roid, rip to your hair

you can achieve a sufficient body halo natty

if you're not prone to balding, roids won't change that

also plenty of roids that don't aromatize and can't cause hair to fall

• +1
you can achieve a sufficient body halo natty
this is correct. in the real world 165 ripped is what most girls see as a "great body". they see bodybuilder-sized guys as gross.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 3962
After many surgeries, thanks for that. And For sure that morph from first pic i posted is shit tier.

Yes Yes at 13 yo
u are design to win why are u so defeatist

I remember seeing an instagram post of one of the biggest subhuman's I've ever seen with an amazing fully nattymaxxed body.

He had the most disgusting sunken temples and eye area I've ever seen, very narrow jaw with a pointy chin and gigantic elephant tier ears but he still had JBs drooling in comments.

Searched for 10 minutes but I can't find his insta :confused:

I'm excited to start gymcelling though cause my frame is huge and I have no trouble putting on mass

• +1
And you are annoying af
all you do is bitch and moan about being ugly and never getting to fuck women without even making the slightest fucking effort to change it

Do you think girls are going to just apparate onto your cock? Dont you wanna fuck? Do you seriously just wanna rot here doing nothing for thousands of hours?

you were dealt a bad hand sure but you are entirely capable of bettering yourself, even without surgery.

all you do is bitch and moan about being ugly and never getting to fuck women without even making the slightest fucking effort to change it

Do you think girls are going to just apparate onto your cock? Dont you wanna fuck? Do you seriously just wanna rot here doing nothing for thousands of hours?

you were dealt a bad hand sure but you are entirely capable of bettering yourself, even without surgery.
I rather be virgin than have '' a little bit'' either im 6psl slayer as i was born or im virgin. I dont want nothing beetween i dont want to be nt, be like every other dude, get as much sex as every other dude, be background for chads slays and be mogged by him and watching how he pull hot foids without trying.

I rather be virgin than have '' a little bit'' either im 6psl slayer as i was born or im virgin. I dont want nothing beetween i dont want to be nt, be like every other dude, get as much sex as every other dude, be background for chads slays and be mogged by him and watching how he pull hot foids without trying.
A 5psl(possible for you) NT with body halo can slay frequently.

Sure. You have to put in a lot of effort compared to chad. Thats how life is. Most of us have to work for a living while kids born into a life of luxury party daily, eating normally for dinner what we eat on special occasions. Life isnt fair. But you need to be able to play with the hand you’re dealt otherwise you’re going to have a bad fucking time. Just fucking roll with the punches just like all other 7 billion of us have to. It could be worse.

A 5psl(possible for you) NT with body halo can slay frequently.

Sure. You have to put in a lot of effort compared to chad. Thats how life is. Most of us have to work for a living while kids born into a life of luxury party daily, eating normally for dinner what we eat on special occasions. Life isnt fair. But you need to be able to play with the hand you’re dealt otherwise you’re going to have a bad fucking time. Just fucking roll with the punches just like all other 7 billion of us have to. It could be worse.
Who cares, being at bottom is better than being in the middle. 5psl nt can slay but cant outalay, be better than 6psl, and dude who is 6pal only does matter for me. I wont put effort while chad doesnt, im not accepting that and thats it. Also i dont want be nt, i dont want to be typical i want stand out be only one of a kind.

he was incel

lol he was like 12-14yrs old in the before pic

he has more appeal to gay men now that hes gymcelled.

if he hadnt gymcelled, his appeal to jbs would have been the same or hell even better maybe.

lol he was like 12-14yrs old in the before pic

he has more appeal to gay men now that hes gymcelled.

if he hadnt gymcelled, his appeal to jbs would have been the same or hell even better maybe.
his face is not good enough for that

im sure gymcelling had an effect on his facial development too

Who cares, being at bottom is better than being in the middle. 5psl nt can slay but cant outalay, be better than 6psl, and dude who is 6pal only does matter for me. I wont put effort while chad doesnt, im not accepting that and thats it. Also i dont want be nt, i dont want to be typical i want stand out be only one of a kind.
Its like ur weeping about not being born a millionaire and insisting to reside in poverty because it isnt “fair” to be middle class when millionaires exist

Ur life improves with every psl point dude

his face is not good enough for that

im sure gymcelling had an effect on his facial development too
It is. In Poland he would be giga preetyboy, uglier preetyboy slayed based on how beautifull he is. And this dude is 5'10 and propably fucked 6ft foid so you see...
Its like ur weeping about not being born a millionaire and insisting to reside in poverty because it isnt “fair” to be middle class when millionaires exist

Ur life improves with every psl point dude
Money is not looks. Looks is who you are. Your identiy. I rather be virgin than expose myself f to being mogged by 6psl dude. I will never outslay him, for me 6psl is minimum to go out anywhere. I cant be comfortable somewhere when im not mogging everybody

Then why are you here you little bitch

Subhumans? Wtf u talking about

@Kinko are you natural?

if you're not prone to balding, roids won't change that

also plenty of roids that don't aromatize and can't cause hair to fall

dht makes your hair bad
Winstrol do not aromatize but is harsh to ur hair

Dont talk about things you know nothing about

Cope halo is insane