Gymmaxxer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Time Travel, Alexanderr and 5 others
Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, ChoSeungHui and Zeta ascended
also lefts shoulders wouldn't be as broad.

yes but still which would a girl rather fuck?
You say still as if i'm disagreeing with you...

Obviously right.

I'm saying that if that photoshop was done properly that left would look even worse because the shoulders wouldn't be as broad without muscle.

Obviously right.

I'm saying that if that photoshop was done properly that left would look even worse because the shoulders wouldn't be as broad without muscle.
Oh I misunderstood, thought you meant right isn't achiavble without roids since the shoulders

Oh I misunderstood, thought you meant right isn't achiavble without roids since the shoulders
You can look like that without steroids. It's just low bodyfat illusion, he isn't big.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and jefferson
Anybody who denies the importance of body is a moron. Any guy would do better being shredded with muscle than only shredded.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JellyBelly, fendER and 2 others

Obviously right.

they would fuck both either way

now photoshop fatmans face onto both and ask the question again. who would they fuck? none of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, adrianolm, androidcel and 4 others
Keep coping inyour basement, theyd see my height and fuck me in the moment

now photoshop fatmans face onto both and ask the question again. who would they fuck? none of them

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That’s years of time, work, and money for a .5 psl boost.

People wear shirts.

Also if his face is that good his body is probably naturally going to look better than the left anyways due to genetics. Lol @ those nipples.

Second I saw the title I knew this was a @FatmanO thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
You fucking wish
Its hard to change face, you can only change body
WHICH IS WHY YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT BODY CAN HALO YOUR GARGOYLE FACE

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
you're right that
but having muscles is value added and sometimes might load the dice in your favor, so it's always better to have them

besides, Fatman is no chadpreet but I think there are women who would genuinely be attracted to him and pop on that dick, he's no truecel

2nd pic is his real body?

6'1'' is not avg maybe in ogreland

have you thought about the possibility, the reason you think you think ur tall is because you attended a 90%-10% female-male ratio school(in which you couldnt get laid in 4 years while girls start fucking from age 13 LMAO) and girls tend to be way shorter on average than males. if you attended a male dominated school you'd know how irrelevant your slightly-above-average height is :feelskek: especially considering ur eastern european who tend to be taller on average anyways
but having muscles is value added and sometimes might load the dice in your favor, so it's always better to have them

besides, Fatman is no chadpreet but I think there are women who would genuinely be attracted to him and pop on that dick, he's no truecel

im not arguing against gymcelling,. gymcelling adds to your smv no doubt. but how much it adds variesly a LOT depending on circumstances. fatman is just coping out of the galaxy with his body-gymcelling propaganda to cope with his under-average (not truecel, just under average) face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
have you thought about the possibility, the reason you think you think ur tall is because you attended a 90%-10% female-male ratio school(in which you couldnt get laid in 4 years while girls start fucking from age 13 LMAO) and girls tend to be way shorter on average than males. if you attended a male dominated school you'd know how irrelevant your slightly-above-average height is :feelskek: especially considering ur eastern european who tend to be taller on average anyways
his height is good
but obviously it wouldn't be the slightest reason for any foid to drop pants, so agreed

Did you consinder the fact I was fat for 3 yrs and the final year I dont know how to talk to women srs lmao

im not arguing against gymcelling,. gymcelling adds to your smv no doubt. but how much it adds variesly a LOT depending on circumstances. fatman is just coping out of the galaxy with his body-gymcelling propaganda to cope with his under-average (not truecel, just under average) face
and my face is still perfect example of average, I got rated average facially by 200 people so one person stating the fact my face is below average deosen't change the median... Sorry to break your heart bae
2nd pic is his real body?
nope its first one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
his height is good
but obviously it wouldn't be the slightest reason for any foid to drop pants, so agreed
i didnt say his height is "not good". his height is decent. but he's not particularly tall either, so it's not something that works in his favor other than it not being a failo. except he talks all the time like he's a tall person, when in reality he's only "tall" maybe by USA manlet measures. in eastern EU people are tall asf. he knows, i know and most US/UK western here ppl dont know. he just likes to hold online ego-leverage over his "good" height, which's not even good to begin with by his own country's standards. he'll quickly understand once he starts college

Did you consinder the fact I was fat for 3 yrs and the final year I dont know how to talk to women srs lmao

and my face is still perfect example of average, I got rated average facially by 200 people so one person stating the fact my face is below average deosen't change the median... Sorry to break your heart bae

nope its first one

it doesnt really matter if you were fat when there's 9 girls for every single male. how is your face average when your recessed as fuck, have bad eye area, death tier mouth? idc about your angle frauded pictures, ive seen your face in motion in your video and that face is under average my friend

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i didnt say his height is "not good". his height is decent. but he's not particularly tall either, so it's not something that works in his favor other than it not being a failo. except he talks all the time like he's a tall person, when in reality he's only "tall" maybe by USA manlet measures. in eastern EU people are tall asf. he knows, i know and most US/UK western here ppl dont know. he just likes to hold online ego-leverage over his "good" height, which's not even good to begin with by his own country's standards. he'll quickly understand once he starts college

it doesnt really matter if you were fat when there's 9 girls for every single male. how is your face average when your recessed as fuck, have bad eye area, death tier mouth? idc about your angle frauded pictures, ive seen your face in motion in your video and that face is under average my friend
Blah blah, when I was fat I still had a girl intrested but I had a crush on another girl Im stil lsuper beta so its ot like im a slayer and fuck every girl crushes in my time, not anymore tho

Whatevs

Blah blah, when I was fat I still had a girl intrested but I had a crush on another girl Im stil lsuper beta so its ot like im a slayer and fuck every girl crushes in my time, not anymore tho

Whatevs
kill yourself you massive fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, androidcel and ChoSeungHui
seriously though you actually are the reason everyone says gym is cope gym is waste of time

not even kidding your own autism and subhumanity + how hard you preach gym just makes people think gym is cope because they see you as an example of someone who goes to the gym

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1383 and 3 others
daily reminder to inject btw @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui

Whatevs
it was a mistake un-ignoring me on this site, as you can't take the truth and hurts your little low T femine soul so much

you're my dog. i have your emotional well being on leash. you know exactly what i say is true and ignore so you don't have to face reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, FatmanO, bobs_pls and 1 other person

REMINDER THIS GUY IS FUCKING YOUR ONEITIS RIGHT NOW

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1383 and 3 others
it was a mistake un-ignoring me on this site, as you can't take the truth and hurts your little low T femine soul so much

View attachment 37607

you're my dog. i have your emotional well being on leash. you know exactly what i say is true and ignore so you don't have to face reality
Your still on my ignore, I just show ignored content. You activated my trap card you fool. Daily reminder I handcuffed you around my dog house. Keep coping
daily reminder to inject btw @FatmanO
Yeh when hair is gone

Your still on my ignore, I just show ignored content. You activated my trap card you fool. Daily reminder I handcuffed you around my dog house. Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, androidcel and ChoSeungHui
The morph doesn't do your point justice tbh, should not only have less definition, but also a worse frame

Body only matter 20% from what I gathered

You need to be toned you aspies

This or death

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Good frame can add you masculinity, but cant overcompensate ugly face

Whatevs

GentlemanO.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Body only matter 20% from what I gathered

You need to be toned you aspies

View attachment 37704
This or death
Its 35-40 eprcent all togehter with height
Good frame can add you masculinity, but cant overcompensate ugly face
Yeh but most ppl dont havr ugly face
The morph doesn't do your point justice tbh, should not only have less definition, but also a worse frame
What do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
too bad your body is also shit
Your height blackpills kill me tbh ngl.
I was shooting for 6'2 but that seems useless.
6'4 or rope.
should u go HGH if u have a long midface? asking for a friend

Your height blackpills kill me tbh ngl.
I was shooting for 6'2 but that seems useless.
6'4 or rope.

I heard a girl saying 6'4'' is too tall 6'1'' is ideal or 6'2''

should u go HGH if u have a long midface? asking for a friend
HGH is fine. If your maxilla is still growing then HGH will grow it as well. (looks aesthetic if not abused)
I heard a girl saying 6'4'' is too tall 6'1'' is ideal or 6'2''
Sorry mate, fuck that girl.
Her opinion means shit as a filthy toilet.
6'4 ain't too tall for shit especially in your country where 6'1 is the average.
What you did is selection bias.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
HGH is fine. If your maxilla is still growing then HGH will grow it as well. (looks aesthetic if not abused)

Sorry mate, fuck that girl.
Her opinion means shit as a filthy toilet.
6'4 ain't too tall for shit especially in your country where 6'1 is the average.
What you did is selection bias.
6'1'' is not avg lmao im not netherlands. 5'11'' is avg you got that misconcepted

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
6'1'' is not avg lmao im not netherlands. 5'11'' is avg you got that misconcepted
I could not give a single shit about jewish statistics including manlet deathniks and oldcels malnourished through childhood.

6'1 is average af. And 6'4+ is ideal.

Tho you can take the words of a virtue signalling toilet if you like, I can't stop you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, androidcel, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person