Body Halo Is Legit V2

I could not give a single shit about jewish statistics including manlet deathniks and oldcels malnourished through childhood.

6'1 is average af. And 6'4+ is ideal.

Tho you can take the words of a virtue signalling toilet if you like, I can't stop you.
Lol

Yeah boy, laugh at the truth. Get em champ!

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 483
fatman u are a pure soul and i mean it when i say u should lipo the womanly fat you have and get rid of the gyno and build upon that

i dont think any amount of lifting will do the same thing as what a surgeons knife and a tube sucking out the bad fat deposits can do to u

fatman u are a pure soul and i mean it when i say u should lipo the womanly fat you have and get rid of the gyno and build upon that

i dont think any amount of lifting will do the same thing as what a surgeons knife and a tube sucking out the bad fat deposits can do to u
But I can also lose weight. I never was actually skinny in my life and losing it would make it easier not gaining it. Im used to hiher bodyfat anyway as my whole family is fat so its also genetics a bit

But I can also lose weight. I never was actually skinny in my life and losing it would make it easier not gaining it. Im used to hiher bodyfat anyway as my whole family is fat so its also genetics a bit
Aka take letrozole.

Even though it is known to reverse gyno, Idk if it would in your case still.

it would be worth trust me the fat you have is the kind that does not disappear with more size or muscle

its like when fat people loose 100lbs and all the loose skin stays with them, all that bitch tit gyno will stay with you even if you get ripped bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
it would be worth trust me the fat you have is the kind that does not disappear with more size or muscle

its like when fat people loose 100lbs and all the loose skin stays with them, all that bitch tit gyno will stay with you even if you get ripped bro
I was thinking that the gyno gland it self be removed surgically srs.

You will get no such 'halo', as both your face AND your body are DOGSHIT.

Check out those massive tits buddyboyo.These might 'halo' a foids ugly face, but the same doesn't apply to you.

Daily reminder you go to a school with 20 girls for 1 guy. Literally every single guy in your school has been drowning in pussy since the age of 14 - every guy except you, that is.

The FACT is, your face is ugly. And your body is irredeemable, the worst ever seen on PSL.

This isn't a body 'halo', it's a FAILIO buddyboyo.

It's no exaggeration whatsoever to say 99% of guys would have a better body even if they just sat on the sofa eating pizza all day. The fact you actually go to the gym - and end up with THAT - just makes it all the funnier.

END IT.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 245, Extra Chromosome and 2 others

View attachment 38078

Check out those massive tits buddyboyo.These might 'halo' a foids ugly face, but the same doesn't apply to you.

View attachment 38080

Daily reminder you go to a school with 20 girls for 1 guy. Literally every single guy in your school has been drowning in pussy since the age of 14 - every guy except you, that is.

The FACT is, your face is ugly. And your body is irredeemable, the worst ever seen on PSL.

View attachment 38081

It's no exaggeration whatsoever to say 99% of guys would have a better body even if they just sat on the sofa eating pizza all day. The fact you actually go to the gym - and end up with THAT - just makes it all the funnier.

END IT.

View attachment 38078

View attachment 38080

View attachment 38081

END IT.
Letrozole and tren are legit for OP's case btw btwbtw

it depends if its pseudogyno or real gyno. if its pseudo it can be reduced with fat loss. I personally had same size tits as fatman and
the story ended....?!?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483