Body halo isn’t achieved by just stop eating

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I see a lot of you Autistic idiots on here say meh just stop eating it’s that simple and your body will magically look better it doesn’t work that way. Being skinny fat at 20% body fat you will look the same at 10% body fat just a slimmer version of a skinny fat. Not a good look, if you are not naturally lean and skinny with visible abs then I’m sorry but you gonna have to gymmax. How you think all the aesthetics people on this forum with good body halo got abs. Abs are build my gaining lean muscle mass and then sticking to a structured diet it’s fucken sucks but it’s worth it.

just have a fast metabolism bro

just have a fast metabolism bro

A fast metabolism isn’t gonna help you without gymmaxing eventually as you keep starving yourself your metabolism is gonna crash and become that of a 30 yrs old obese whale. Just jfl getting to 10% body fat with twig arms and no abs
It honestly comes down to willpower

A fast metabolism isn’t gonna help you without gymmaxing eventually as you keep starving yourself your metabolism is gonna crash and become that of a 30 yrs old obese whale. Just jfl getting to 10% body fat with twig arms and no abs
It honestly comes down to willpower
i know people who dont work out and have abs while eating like shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Exactly i have abs and i didnt hit the gym for 1 year and eat whatever i like, i just count my calories

it doesn't matter if whether or not you eat shitty foods, how much you eat is what matters. a calorie is a calorie. it's a combination of fast metabolism and low appetite. if you see a skinny nigga eating not only shitty food but a lot of it, that's probably the only thing he's eating that day

I have abs while jugging energy drinks and eating carbs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just can't put on weight so I gave up gymcelling.

I have abs while jugging energy drinks and eating carbs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just can't put on weight so I gave up gymcelling.
if you eat enough you will gain weight nigga
no excuses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Body halo can be either size (ie much bigger than the girl with visible muscles) or leanness (ie very defined). Which one you need really depends on the type of girl you attract

Body halo can be either size (ie much bigger than the girl with visible muscles) or leanness (ie very defined). Which one you need really depends on the type of girl you attract
Very defined is all you need tbh. The more defined you are the less muscle mass you need

water is wet

Very defined is all you need tbh. The more defined you are the less muscle mass you need
Nope, if I just lost 15 pounds I would look way smaller in clothes and many of the girls I've seen like me mostly because I'm bigger than them overall, big muscles and not too fat. Just taller, wider, more mass. But like I said it depends on the type of girl or if you're on a sunny beach or smth it might be different