Body imbalance. Lateral pelvic tilt with pics.

X

x69

?????? ????
Sorry for the flexing picture. I don't take other pictures and it's too dark to take a better picture rn.

Stats:
17.1 yo
5''9
126.3lbs or 57.3kg.
Bodyfat %.. idk. 10-15 I guess
F 08 06 2018

My problem is the tilting of my posture. If you look at my hips you can see side is tilted a bit. This is really obvious in pictures where I have clothes on and am just standing. I'll have to pull up my right shoulder so it's on the same level as my left shoulder. I've researched the issue and it's because of my lateral pelvic tilt. It's not really clearly shown here but there are pictures where this is really visible but I can't find those rn.

3 questions:
Are there some hidden methods to fix lateral pelvic tilt?
If I train my left side more will the muscles eventually balance out? Or is it genetic that one side is dominant (like eyes).

(for narcissistic goals) What ma body like doe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OldRooster
You are too low bf and kg for 17 y old
bulk up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You are too low bf and kg for 17 y old
bulk up
Idk I have some weird Metabolism genes. Building muscle isn't a problem for me but gaining fat is pretty hard. May sound like brag but it isn't really. I need those higher bodyfat % for better development

• +1
Idk I have some weird Metabolism genes. Building muscle isn't a problem for me but gaining fat is pretty hard. May sound like brag but it isn't really. I need those higher bodyfat % for better development
Gaining fat is quite difficult for most people during their teens, I used to be like that. But as soon as you cross 30, shredding fat will be the most difficult thing in your life. Your weight looks too low to me, you should eat more, malnutrition will hinder your normal growth and will create other physical problems.

• +1
You look gay and stupid.

Just lol at you calling me out in my other thread.

• +1
  • +1
Ehhh his muscle mass mogs mine. Probably yours too.

I don't work out, I am just lean skinnyfag with a flat stomach

but just lol if he mogs you physique-wise considering you're on roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
How long have u been using roids

I was on them for 12 weeks. Been working out since April.
I don't work out, I am just lean skinnyfag with a flat stomach

but just lol if he mogs you physique-wise considering you're on roids

He could be on roids too, you literally never know. I dont think this guy is bigger than me, but he definately has lower bodyfat. My veins dont pop out like that. Also, I think hes a manlet, easier to put on muscle as a manlet. Thats why every Mr. Olympia winner except Arnold was under 6 ft, when with steroids a shorter body builds muscle faster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
I was on them for 12 weeks. Been working out since April.

He could be on roids too, you literally never know. I dont think this guy is bigger than me, but he definately has lower bodyfat. My veins dont pop out like that. Also, I think hes a manlet, easier to put on muscle as a manlet. Thats why every Mr. Olympia winner except Arnold was under 6 ft, when with steroids a shorter body builds muscle faster.
You probably have more muscle mass than me. You have much higher bodyfat and you're around 6"1, I am 5"9.

Not on roids tbh

• +1
I have the same shoulder asymmetry. Maybe because I was a Pitcher in Little League baseball, maybe because I broke my collar bone when I was 5. Was not aware it could be related to lateral tilt, doubt that is the primary reason.
6nwtoGw.png

I have like 3/4 inch difference between legs cuz if Lateral Pelvic tilt :kys: