Body Language - Indicators of Interest (IOIs)

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Some blackpill from 2004 an old UK TV show. The tall Chads get 'approach me' signals and the baldcels get nothing.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: jackthenerd and BadaBing
Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dfgdfg

The Chinlet jawcel with the big nose was ignored

Asdadsa

Chad was getting IoI's all night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Hades
Milenium fasion was shit

Well done vid tbh.
But they all looked like shit wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
Well done vid tbh.
But they all looked like shit wtf

Welcome to Britain... We live in a bubble of sub-humanity. The average person is uglier than our continental counterparts

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Funny how those bitches actually wanted Baldie's cock at first, meaning that despite being ugly and balding looks didn't matter much, he probably was a funny guy, but when Chad showed up it was beyond over.
This is honestly depressing because Baldie in 2020 would have been invisible all night long.

Funny how those bitches actually wanted Baldie's cock at first, meaning that despite being ugly and balding looks didn't matter much, he probably was a funny guy, but when Chad showed up it was beyond over.
This is honestly depressing because Baldie in 2020 would have been invisible all night long.

I don't think they wanted baldies cock.. they were just chatting.. Women can be friendly & chatty to anyone especially in a drinking social setting

• +1
I don't think they wanted baldies cock.. they were just chatting.. Women can be friendly & chatty to anyone especially in a drinking social setting
well then that means I am just uglier than I thought, thanks for ruining the rest of my life

Untitled

This is how a baldcel looks when Chad comes to talk to his ladies.

• JFL