Body Type: Lean (Athletic) vs. Jacked (Huge)

Lean vs Jacked

• Lean

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Jacked

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • Face

Votes: 76 48.1%

• Total voters
tallandhandsome125

tallandhandsome125

Progress, not Perfection.
There are advantages to both being lean/skinny vs being huge/jacked.

From what I have seen, most of the male models and actors do not look like body builders. Most of them have quite average body types but look much classier in a suit than the IG bodybuilders/fitness gurus out there. I can't imagine huge arms and chest looking "classy" in a suit - I think it would look almost funny.

I wonder if the optimal body type also depends on your height and race as it won't fit with the "image". Maybe face/height is really the only thing that matters?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 3 others
jacked dudes look like puffed up ballon people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 3 others
Like this
28167a50-85a2-4694-90b4-f7cd0735e1b7.jpg

film-goldfinger-1964-sean-connery-honor-blackman-james-bond-007-B4XMRW.jpg

Guy probably didn't even work out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcell, Pietrosiek, Blue and 6 others
Like this

I love this because it's natural and effortless.

A lot of the gym-maxxed guys I see out there look like they are trying too hard, which plays against them because it doesn't look natural. I'm not saying "don't go to the gym", but maybe there's a bellcurve to this whole thing based on your specific body type, where after a certain point, going to the gym plays against you.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, SteveRogers, IdiAmin and 3 others
low-fat light weight = minimal fat on the face
ideal body to attract girls according to studies
no roid needed
for most men it is achievable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, RichardSpencel, Baldingman1998 and 18 others
This is ideal. Not too big not too skinny

B262ACAA 9AFB 447B A813 5915BC474AEE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099 and 23 others

From what I have seen, most of the male models and actors do not look like body builders. Most of them have quite average body types but look much classier in a suit than the IG bodybuilders/fitness gurus out there. I can't imagine huge arms and chest looking "classy" in a suit - I think it would look almost funny.

I wonder if the optimal body type also depends on your height and race as it won't fit with the "image". Maybe face/height is really the only thing that matters?
Skinny/lean body is the most aesthetic and appealing to females (best for females)

If an angry jacked dude approaches your gonna have to stay in your inferiority.

Depending on how developed your country is this is gonna happen^ very developed= nearly not happning, undeveloped high chance of getting skull bashed in an alley.

Jacked second best appealing/intimidating aura for other men, you'll get more respected in meetings and general stuff (best for life)

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Golgo13 and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, futuregigamogger, gamma and 4 others
Hmm, I'm not sure about that actually. This jacked dude completely gets ignored almost made fun of at this pool. Even watching this video, you just feel the cringeyness of how hard he is trying to get validation. Honestly, I think it's actually just height. The whole point of going to the gym in the first place is to make yourself look more "present" and grounded. With height, you can achieve that even without looking like a cartoon character.

Skinny/lean body is the most aesthetic and appealing to females (best for females)

If an angry jacked dude approaches your gonna have to stay in your inferiority.

Depending on how developed your country is this is gonna happen^ very developed= nearly not happning, undeveloped high chance of getting skull bashed in an alley.

Jacked second best appealing/intimidating aura for other men, you'll get more respected in meetings and general stuff (best for life)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 3 others
Hmm, I'm not sure about that actually. This jacked dude completely gets ignored almost made fun of at this pool. Even watching this video, you just feel the cringeyness of how hard he is trying to get validation. Honestly, I think it's actually just height. The whole point of going to the gym in the first place is to make yourself look more "present" and grounded. With height, you can achieve that even without looking like a cartoon character.

obviously i thought i did not even need to mention height lol, 6 feet or over for you subhuman cel.

• +1
Reactions: akira
FGStewroids3
this is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6380 and 9 others
Leaning is fine, but you don't wanna end up like an auschwitz survivor. A good balance should be fine, good muscle growth but not excessive while maintaining 12% bf. But to not look comical face>everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Athletic moggs no matter your stats (ogremaxxing excluded) jfl @roidcopers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Huge Jacked man is ideal IMO.

ELxpGVnXsAA ZvI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others

That's cause he is bald

Lean / athletic looks good on a wide-frame. Even then, it's the frame / skeletal structure that is attractive.
For everyone else, a roidcelled body is the only option.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 15099, CANI and 3 others
Unless u roid you’ll never look jacked. Guaranteed those ig models have lifted for a couple years and adhere to a somewhat strict diet model to stay lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Unless u roid you’ll never look jacked. Guaranteed those ig models have lifted for a couple years and adhere to a somewhat strict diet model to stay lean
They prob do light amount of roids or PEDs, testosterone in men nowadays is too low even with all the scientific knowledge. If it was the 1920s when men had 900 or 1000 ng/dl baseline they could achieve it naturally but it's not that anymore jfl

1. Face
2. Height
3. Body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Looks234 and 4 others
1. Face
2. Height
3. Body
I agree with you too, but I also wonder WHERE is the drawing line between when Face is enough and the others take over?

I think body is actually the last.

1.) Face is equivalent to Height (If Gandy was 5'8 and someone a little less facially aesthetic like Ryan Gosling was 6'3, I think people would actually choose Gosling than Gandy)
2.) Hair - More important than Body in my opinion
3.) Body/Skeletal Structure - Not even Muscle Mass. Affects how you dress, how you look walking, how you look in a suit. Pretty much as long as you are not overweight
4.) Voice
5.) Money
6.) Hobbies/Lifestyle (If you look like David Gandy and then driving a Prius, it would be a huge minus)
7.) Friends (Social Capital)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I agree with you too, but I also wonder WHERE is the drawing line between when Face is enough and the others take over?

I think body is actually the last.

1.) Face is equivalent to Height (If Gandy was 5'8 and someone a little less facially aesthetic like Ryan Gosling was 6'3, I think people would actually choose Gosling than Gandy)
2.) Hair - More important than Body in my opinion
3.) Body/Skeletal Structure - Not even Muscle Mass. Affects how you dress, how you look walking, how you look in a suit. Pretty much as long as you are not overweight
4.) Voice
5.) Money
6.) Hobbies/Lifestyle (If you look like David Gandy and then driving a Prius, it would be a huge minus)
7.) Friends (Social Capital)
Yes, I meant that height can trump face if the difference is big enough but a tall ogre is still an ogre so a good looking 5 foot 9 guy would still mog the tall ogre but a 6/10 tall man would mog most shorter men even if they have a 10/10 face. For height to mog, you need at least a decent face, that is what I meant. In my case, my height makes me mog guys who have a better face but much smaller height than me.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Like this

Sean Connery was a bodybuilder but he also played football all the time, he was a good athlete not a stereotypical meathead who can't pick up his phone

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
You know he worked out man. Stop that they just lived in caves and picked up rocks bullshit.
Not at that age i dont, he was millionaire actor at this point not bodybuilder anymore. His body looks like not worked out to me there.

Not at that age i dont, he was millionaire actor at this point not bodybuilder anymore. His body looks like not worked out to me there.

Lol all because he has a hairy chest? Lmao. Anybody with 16-17% body fat can along with their muscle that they've built, look like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold
They prob do light amount of roids or PEDs, testosterone in men nowadays is too low even with all the scientific knowledge. If it was the 1920s when men had 900 or 1000 ng/dl baseline they could achieve it naturally but it's not that anymore
lol so u think gandy took “light amount of roids” to achieve his physique?

I see many dudes in their 30s-40s at the gym regularly that look like that or fatter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
lol so u think gandy took “light amount of roids” to achieve his physique?
Nah I don't mean gandy, I mean ur average Instagram model that is lean 24/7 with insane mass and transformations. Gandys physique isn't anything insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Xangsane, R@m@ and 2 others
The magic of being good looking, is just that. You are good looking.

I think the magic of having the ideal body is also just that. Being naturally having a nice body.

The more I think about it, the ideal is looking as if you didn't try. The "cool factor" comes from the fact that you just naturally ARE, without having to try. The success meter on procedure in plastic surgery is how "natural" it looks as if you don't recognize the previous nose before the surgery because the new nose looks just so good.

There may be so many debates about who has the ideal body. There is none. There is no winner because every body type is different. The magic is looking like you didn't go to the gym, and just having the best body. That is the real Adonis factor.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Smoove and Deleted member 9090
8% is suicidal, last I heard it can ruin your T Levels. I think 10-12% is ideal imo
Agreed. Most people don’t have the dedication to go down that far anyway & it should be done if you’re competing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 9568
10b25c592c96d541001049f018ff5254

eugene sandolf body is ideal

bloated balding bodybuilder - pussy dryer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Xangsane
Yes, I meant that height can trump face if the difference is big enough but a tall ogre is still an ogre so a good looking 5 foot 9 guy would still mog the tall ogre but a 6/10 tall man would mog most shorter men even if they have a 10/10 face. For height to mog, you need at least a decent face, that is what I meant. In my case, my height makes me mog guys who have a better face but much smaller height than me.
I'll have to disagree. There was a picture of Bateman and Ian Sommerhalder together (and Bateman is quite good looking facially), where bateman height mogged Ian to death, and 90% of the female comments were women saying how Ian was hot, and ignoring Bateman. A 10/10 5'9 guy will mog to death a 6/10 tall guy, unless we are talking about a specific niche that loves tall dudes. But for most women, the 10/10 would absolutely kill the 6/10 tall guy. If you said a 9/10 tall guy, then you would be right, but in this comparison you clearly underestimated the power of facial attractiveness and also the fact that a 5'9 guy isn´t going to have problems with most women due height alone.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Good looking with a decent frame.

Ripped, that is, lean jacked.

I'll have to disagree. There was a picture of Bateman and Ian Sommerhalder together (and Bateman is quite good looking facially), where bateman height mogged Ian to death, and 90% of the female comments were women saying how Ian was hot, and ignoring Bateman. A 10/10 5'9 guy will mog to death a 6/10 tall guy, unless we are talking about a specific niche that loves tall dudes. But for most women, the 10/10 would absolutely kill the 6/10 tall guy. If you said a 9/10 tall guy, then you would be right, but in this comparison you clearly underestimated the power of facial attractiveness and also the fact that a 5'9 guy isn´t going to have problems with most women due height alone.
No, that is because Jason Bateman is much older than Ian Sommerhalder. Of course, a young really good looking guy will always mog an old average looking guy even if the older guy is taller.

You have to remember also that women have different standards based on their age, women date men who are older than themselves and men date women who are younger than themselves on average.

Jason Bateman is the same age as my parents (born in 1969), while Ian Sommerhalder is 9 years younger but looks a lot younger than that. So, when we talk about the wall for men VS for women, it's actually not the age of the person that matters but how old they look. Even today, Ian Sommerhalder still looks much younger than 42, he actually looks like he is 32.

So by comparing Ian and Jason, it's as if you were comparing a 32 year old man with a 51 year old man, and of course in that scenario, the 32 year old man will win most of the time in attracting younger women because to a 20 year old girl, a 32 year old man who is good looking is still hot, while a 51 year old man is basically her father so she's not going to pick that guy. Bateman looks like a father not because he is ugly, but because he is old and looks old. Sommerhalder is not only good looking but looks young. This is not a good comparison.

Also, Bateman is not 6/10, he is actually very average in looks, so it's not the same. And also, like I said many times before, every woman has different tastes, they don't all think the same. I know plenty of women who would rather date a short muscular man than a tall skinny guy and I also know plenty of women who would disagree and say the opposite.

The problem with generalizing about women is that it's a false assumption because women aren't clones of one another, this is why there is no such thing as the ultimate Chad that every woman likes. But, there are men who do better sexually than others because they appeal to a larger number of women due to their looks, so looks do matter but they aren't everything.

So, the main thing you didn't think of in your post is age and how old a man looks, because that is very important in attraction. Many women won't date men who are 10 years younger than themselves, if the man is really fit and has a big dick they may hookup with him but most women find men who are much younger than them to be too immature, while men find women who are older than them to be too old.

No, that is because Jason Bateman is much older than Ian Sommerhalder. Of course, a young really good looking guy will always mog an old average looking guy even if the older guy is taller.

You have to remember also that women have different standards based on their age, women date men who are older than themselves and men date women who are younger than themselves on average.

Jason Bateman is the same age as my parents (born in 1969), while Ian Sommerhalder is 9 years younger but looks a lot younger than that. So, when we talk about the wall for men VS for women, it's actually not the age of the person that matters but how old they look. Even today, Ian Sommerhalder still looks much younger than 42, he actually looks like he is 32.

So by comparing Ian and Jason, it's as if you were comparing a 32 year old man with a 51 year old man, and of course in that scenario, the 32 year old man will win most of the time in attracting younger women because to a 20 year old girl, a 32 year old man who is good looking is still hot, while a 51 year old man is basically her father so she's not going to pick that guy. Bateman looks like a father not because he is ugly, but because he is old and looks old. Sommerhalder is not only good looking but looks young. This is not a good comparison.

Also, Bateman is not 6/10, he is actually very average in looks, so it's not the same. And also, like I said many times before, every woman has different tastes, they don't all think the same. I know plenty of women who would rather date a short muscular man than a tall skinny guy and I also know plenty of women who would disagree and say the opposite.

The problem with generalizing about women is that it's a false assumption because women aren't clones of one another, this is why there is no such thing as the ultimate Chad that every woman likes. But, there are men who do better sexually than others because they appeal to a larger number of women due to their looks, so looks do matter but they aren't everything.

So, the main thing you didn't think of in your post is age and how old a man looks, because that is very important in attraction. Many women won't date men who are 10 years younger than themselves, if the man is really fit and has a big dick they may hookup with him but most women find men who are much younger than them to be too immature, while men find women who are older than them to be too old.
I am talking about Nick Bateman and Ian Sommerhalder in this picture. Sommerhalder looks same age or older than him in the picture and most girls were complimenting Sommerhalder looks instead of Nicks, even tho he was much shorter and both are quite good looking facially.
Nick

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
1. Face
2. Height
3. Body

And body only matters if height meets threshold.

Face only matters if height meets threshold

Making Height more King than people will ever realise. Esp people on here, as they are all mostly subhuman LMAO

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and datboijj
I am talking about Nick Bateman and Ian Sommerhalder in this picture. Sommerhalder looks same age or older than him in the picture and most girls were complimenting Sommerhalder looks instead of Nicks, even tho he was much shorter and both are quite good looking facially.View attachment 1037729
link the pic and comments