Gymmaxxing + Leanmaxxing Transformation

You will never reach the "naturals" you mentioned the other day. You are the typical noodle arm novice that doesn't understand how the law of diminishing returns work.
You know how in that thread I originally said my arms were only 12.9 inches? Well now they're at 13.1 inches, that is 0.2 inches gained in just 2 weeks. I achieved that by training triceps and biceps each with 15 weekly sets. Growing the arms isn't rocket science.

Of course if you focus only on the big 3 and think that bench pressing 3 plates is the way to get 16 inch arms, you'll be small forever.

Diminishing returns apply only when your FFMI is very high, mine is very low, therefore, I have so much more muscle to gain. My only mistake was not bulking for long enough when I got started, I would bulk too quickly, get fat and then cut down and spin my wheels.

Also, in this video, Alex Leonidas mentions that to get big biceps, you should be able to curl 95 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps:

I can curl 65 lbs for 12 reps with proper form and full range of motion, so I'm pretty close and still my arms are only 13.1 inches, this is because for many years I neglected my tricep training so now I have some catching up to do. My tricep extension is only at 20 lb per arm for 9 reps.

All I need to do is get to Intermediate on tricep extensions and bicep curls and I'll have at least 16 inch arms:

Current level (13 and 1/8 inches):

Triceps
Curls

Intermediate level (16 inch arms):

Tricep goal
Bicep goal

Advanced level (18 inch arms):

Advanced triceps
Advanced curl

I train my arms at around every 2 days so the progress is pretty fast, this is the arm progress I made over the past month:

August 3rd (arms measured at 12 and 3/8 inches):

Tricep Extensions: 15 lb dumbbells for 12 reps
Bicep Curls 45 lbs for 15 reps

September 2 (arms measured at 13 and 1/8 inches):

Tricep Extensions 20 lb dumbbells for 9 reps
Bicep Curls 65 lbs for 12 reps

That is nearly 1 inch gained in 1 month.

Last edited:
Not natural, fool. You are in for a bad awakening. All the physiques you think are achievable are not.
I used to think the same thing before I started lifting, everyone looked like they were on drugs. Truth is, you can achieve a lot naturally if you just bulk slowly over the course of years, instead of yoyoing back and forth between bulking and cutting.

Natural muscular potential can actually be quite high, even for someone who has a very low starting point. You just have to train properly, you can't expect to grow a stubborn muscle group by just focusing on the big 3. And volume accumulation is only way to not be stuck lifting the same weights forever.

You know how in that thread I originally said my arms were only 12.9 inches? Well now they're at 13.1 inches, that is 0.2 inches gained in just 2 weeks. I achieved that by training triceps and biceps each with 15 weekly sets. Growing the arms isn't rocket science.

Of course if you focus only on the big 3 and think that bench pressing 3 plates is the way to get 16 inch arms, you'll be small forever.

Diminishing returns apply only when your FFMI is very high, mine is very low, therefore, I have so much more muscle to gain. My only mistake was not bulking for long enough when I got started, I would bulk too quickly, get fat and then cut down and spin my wheels.

Also, in this video, Alex Leonidas mentions that to get big biceps, you should be able to curl 95 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps:

I can curl 65 lbs for 12 reps with proper form and full range of motion, so I'm pretty close and still my arms are only 13.1 inches, this is because for many years I neglected my tricep training so now I have some catching up to do. My tricep extension is only at 20 lb per arm for 9 reps.

All I need to do is get to Intermediate on tricep extensions and bicep curls and I'll have at least 16 inch arms:

Current level (13 and 1/8 inches):

View attachment 3145716View attachment 3145717

Intermediate level (16 inch arms):

View attachment 3145725View attachment 3145727

Advanced level (18 inch arms):

View attachment 3145745View attachment 3145732

I train my arms at around every 2 days so the progress is pretty fast, this is the arm progress I made over the past month:

August 3rd (arms measured at 12 and 3/8 inches):

Tricep Extensions: 15 lb dumbbells for 12 reps
Bicep Curls 45 lbs for 15 reps

September 2 (arms measured at 13 and 1/8 inches):

Tricep Extensions 20 lb dumbbells for 9 reps
Bicep Curls 65 lbs for 12 reps

That is nearly 1 inch gained in 1 month.

DNR. Alpha Destiny is not natural. I mog you to oblivion physique wise, I'm an authority in bodybuilding and I don't want to sell you anything, unlike your heroes. You are typical novice/intermediate overanalyzing everything.

• JFL
Reactions: copingvolcel
I used to think the same thing before I started lifting, everyone looked like they were on drugs. Truth is, you can achieve a lot naturally if you just bulk slowly over the course of years, instead of yoyoing back and forth between bulking and cutting.

Natural muscular potential can actually be quite high, even for someone who has a very low starting point. You just have to train properly, you can't expect to grow a stubborn muscle group by just focusing on the big 3. And volume accumulation is only way to not be stuck lifting the same weights forever.
IMG 20240714 223132 104
IMG 20240516 195204 9273
IMG 20240516 222037 990
Before TRT. Your turn, insect.

DNR. Alpha Destiny is not natural. I mog you to oblivion physique wise, I'm an authority in bodybuilding and I don't want to sell you anything, unlike your heroes.
An authority in bodybuilding JFL

What makes you think Alex is not natural? His physique has remained mostly the same over the past 5 years, he has not been getting noticeably bigger and bigger. And his bench press only got to 405 lbs after more than 10 years of training and he is like 5'3". If he was on roids, he would have benched 5 plates long ago with his short arms and powerlifting style of training.

Truth is, he is natural but his advice is bad for hypertrophy.

An authority in bodybuilding JFL

What makes you think Alex is not natural? His physique has remained mostly the same over the past 5 years, he has not been getting noticeably bigger and bigger. And his bench press only got to 405 lbs after more than 10 years of training and he is like 5'3". If he was on roids, he would have benched 5 plates long ago with his short arms and powerlifting style of training.

Truth is, he is natural but his advice is bad for hypertrophy.
I'm not going to bother explaining you, you have faith about their natural status.

@JOJOcelReturns If I had to guess, I'd say you got on steroids very early when you started lifting because you didn't want to wait years to make decent progress and so in your mind, the only way you can justify taking steroids is by saying everyone who is natural has to be small, they cannot be big or else they're not natty. It's your way to cope with your life choices.

Truth is I'm not trying to look like you, and I'm making good progress towards my goals which are:

16-17 inch arms
24-25 inch legs
14 inch forearms
18 inch neck

And maybe add a bit of size to my chest and shoulders and I'm all good.

Of course, we all have different goals, mine are pretty achievable since they're realistic.

@JOJOcelReturns If I had to guess, I'd say you got on steroids very early when you started lifting because you didn't want to wait years to make decent progress and so in your mind, the only way you can justify taking steroids is by saying everyone who is natural has to be small, they cannot be big or else they're not natty. It's your way to cope with your life choices.

Truth is I'm not trying to look like you, and I'm making good progress towards my goals which are:

16-17 inch arms
24-25 inch legs
14 inch forearms
18 inch neck

And maybe add a bit of size to my chest and shoulders and I'm all good.

Of course, we all have different goals, mine are pretty achievable since they're realistic.
I can't believe how fool you are. Those pics are from last summer before I jumped on TRT after 11 years of lifting. I'm not that autistic loox mofo.