Bodybuilder calum

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Rate colum von mogger? Will he be fucked by the noorwood reaper?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714-235511_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-235511_Instagram.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_20210714-235509_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-235509_Instagram.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 195
his eyebrows are gay and weird

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard and Hot Neighbourhood
he will look okay bald imo

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Do u think he should pretty boy max?
his skin is too leathery and old for him to pretty boy max. He should probably get a hairtransplant and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard and Phillybeard1996
his skin is too leathery and old for him to pretty boy max. He should probably get a hairtransplant and call it a day.
Yea he also facially looks too masculine for that but he still looks decent imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
his skin looks so fucked

Ogre

He should grow a beard

What makes him look orge?
compare the picture of him to the left with a picture of shrek
he looks as if shrek went on a went loss protocol and injected melanotan to get a tan

compare the picture of him to the left with a picture of shrek
he looks as if shrek went on a went loss protocol and injected melanotan to get a tan
Do you think being too masculine looking causes that look?

Do you think being too masculine looking causes that look?
ya he is ogre masculine tier
masculine + feminine features that balance eachother out look good imo, but thats my personal preference

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
ya he is ogre masculine tier
masculine + feminine features that balance eachother out look good imo, but thats my personal preference
Would you consider jeremy meeks or david gandy orge tier masculine?

Would you consider jeremy meeks or david gandy orge tier masculine?
no because they dont have a really fucked bloated face and ogre skull like this guy does, he looks like a dude suffering from acromegaly. jeremy and gandy dont

chico mogs both imo, and gandy mogs meeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, LastHopeForNorman and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
He used to look way better, but he larped as Arnold Schwarzenegger back then so it was kinda cringe

He's aged like shit duo to steroid abuse looks mid 40s, and probably has limp dick now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 9568 and Phillybeard1996
I mean he deffo slays more than anyone on the forum, mainly status halo and frame

yes can get mid 30s used up stacey
GIGACHAD; also delusional weird ppl in this thread; body halo is huge IRL and the gay aliens worshipped here will be blown out of the water IRL by this guy(who is a pussy hound btw , if you read bout him); but who has time to go outside IRL when you have 30.000 posts on lookism right? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 14274
GIGACHAD; also delusional weird ppl in this thread; body halo is huge IRL and the gay aliens worshipped here will be blown out of the water IRL by this guy(who is a pussy hound btw , if you read bout him); but who has time to go outside IRL when you have 30.000 posts on lookism right? :ROFLMAO:
huh? he is old and has gay eyebrows. Also idk what lookism is ,If you think hes so good looking why dont you suck his dick :ROFLMAO:.

huh? he is old and has gay eyebrows. Also idk what lookism is ,If you think hes so good looking why dont you suck his dick :ROFLMAO:.
ok so being 30 and having bad eyebrows discount his masculine face and huge IRL body halo :ROFLMAO:? whats next? are we gonna talk bout negative canthal tilts or philtrum length ? ; try going outside brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
ok so being 30 and having bad eyebrows discount his masculine face and huge IRL body halo :ROFLMAO:? whats next? are we gonna talk bout negative canthal tilts or philtrum length ? ; try going outside brah
No jb is gonna want him. I do go out and no young women date guys like him. Women in their 30s would date him

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
No jb is gonna want him. I do go out and no young women date guys like him. Women in their 30s would date him
so how come then the forum "gods" date 18 yr olds as we see and some are 30 +(with age frauding but who cares srs)?
and you're telling me Calum who has a better body , equivalent or almost equivalent face, but FAR better status and money (Calum is a multimillionaire for sure) can't? :ROFLMAO:
completely pathetic and delusional

Chin way too huge

he looks 48

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
so how come then the forum "gods" date 18 yr olds as we see and some are 30 +(with age frauding but who cares srs)?
and you're telling me Calum who has a better body , equivalent or almost equivalent face, but FAR better status and money (Calum is a multimillionaire for sure) can't? :ROFLMAO:
completely pathetic and delusional
Amnesia has great collagen and is still more prettyboy than masculine

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
He's still a chad obviously but he would be a lot more attractive without the heavy roiding and gay grooming. I don't think super high tier women would go for him like they would have a few years ago.