Hopping on dutasteride after 5 months of finasteride at age 19

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

He was on dutasteride for more than 10 years. He was 41yo in that show and looked younger than 30yo francisco cuckowski

studies show that type 1ar is more active in hairline than type2. Which is why for most, fin cannot save hairline from the nw reaper.

Dutasteride blocks type 1 and type2 while fin only blocks type2 btw.

Also chinese doctors in south korea prescribe dutasteride more than finasteride

There is the dutasteride twins but not finasteride twins

tldr: Dutasteride = age like wine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, LooksThinker, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
This one should be gatekept so stfu and spread post finasteride syndrome fear mongering instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, TruestTruecel, boss8055 and 3 others
hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
wouldnt taking it at 18 stunt development and mascunisation of face?

Lachowski looks old because he fell for the gym + beard meme when he's not made for the masc look. In Asia people definitely care a lot for hair loss. No one wants to stand out from the group and you're going to stand out in a country where hair loss incidence is really low. It's no surprise dutasteride is approved for hair loss.
Kutcher's transformation is super impressive:
1159 image3

He got decent amount of density and it looks like the hair line even went down a norwood scale though it's hard to tell since he's a massive fringe coper. The temples are forever gone, though. I'm glad he's so honest and nonchalant. Helps back the legitimacy of the drug.
wouldnt taking it at 18 stunt development and mascunisation of face?
There's a debate about it affecting height on this forum from what I understand. There's not enough data on this. The drug's is approved for ages 18 and up by every regulatory body so take that as you will. I don't see why it would affect masculinization apart from facial hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and appealmaxed
Lachowski looks old because he fell for the gym + beard meme when he's not made for the masc look. In Asia people definitely care a lot for hair loss. No one wants to stand out from the group and you're going to stand out in a country where hair loss incidence is really low. It's no surprise dutasteride is approved for hair loss.
Kutcher's transformation is super impressive:
View attachment 2937047
He got decent amount of density and it looks like the hair line even went down a norwood scale but the temples are forever gone. I'm glad he's so honest and nonchalant. Helps back the legitimacy of the drug.

There's a debate about it affecting height on this forum from what I understand. There's not enough data on this. The drug's is approved for ages 18 and up by every regulatory body so take that as you will. I don't see why it would affect masculinization apart from facial hair.
i don’t really care for beard
does dht not affect face bones and whatnot.
only like penis and voice and stuff?
what age do those finish development tipically?

i don’t really care for beard
does dht not affect face bones and whatnot.
only like penis and voice and stuff?
what age do those finish development tipically?
There's a Dominican people that lack the DHT they're called güevedoce. They seem to develop normally mostly missing facial hair. It's hard to say if you'll lose out on anything. I don't think DHT does anything for the voice that's on test. Penis stuff is mostly in puberty where DHT really matters.
It's an interesting read. You seemingly won't miss out on muscle growth or anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and appealmaxed
There's a Dominican people that lack the DHT they're called güevedoce. They seem to develop normally mostly missing facial hair. It's hard to say if you'll lose out on anything. I don't think DHT does anything for the voice that's on test. Penis stuff is mostly in puberty where DHT really matters.
It's an interesting read. You seemingly won't miss out on muscle growth or anything.
so fin is a good ideal at 18, esp id ur prone to hairloss?
facial bones develop till 25, would they be affected negatively by nuking dht?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
so fin is a good ideal at 18, esp id ur prone to hairloss?
facial bones develop till 25, would they be affected negatively by nuking dht?
I honestly don't know so am scared of being definitive with my answer. But I don't see how it would affect it. The type that finasteride inhibits is paracrine - localized to certain tissue.

I'd consult your dermatologist, or a transplant surgeon. Either of them can tell you the risks.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed