bodybuilding forum closes down after 24 years

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Due to decreased engagement and an overwhelming number of spammers infiltrating the forum the bodybuilding. com forum finally shut up shop last week.

I used to very periodically dip back in to see what nonsense was being posted on there but the forum was very archaic with a lot of the same annoying clunkiness that was on there when I used to routinely post 15 odd years ago.

The likes of refined social media was the biggest hit but is the noose further tightening once and for all on all forums?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Tabula Rasa, noodlelover and 5 others
What the fuck you’re actually right about damn rip I used to see all the posts on the forum when searching shit up.

@Clavicular said he used it over
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding.com
Yea i had an account from 2019-2023, I registered in march of this year but the forum was so dead i just deleted it again. My dad used the forum in 2010s aswell, dont think he registered but idk

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Shahnameh and ElTruecel
Yea i had an account from 2019-2023, I registered in march of this year but the forum was so dead i just deleted it again. My dad used the forum in 2010s aswell, dont think he registered but idk

From what i heard, the forum was dying by 2011 anyways

I used it while i was school in 2016

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, boss8055, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Due to decreased engagement and an overwhelming number of spammers infiltrating the forum the bodybuilding. com forum finally shut up shop last week.

I used to very periodically dip back in to see what nonsense was being posted on there but the forum was very archaic with a lot of the same annoying clunkiness that was on there when I used to routinely post 15 odd years ago.

The likes of refined social media was the biggest hit but is the noose further tightening once and for all on all forums?
24 years? damn

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, datboijj and twinkceluwu
Zyzz and Elliot Rodger both posted there

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
fuck that shithole i browsed that as a kid and got bluepilled by niggers convincing me to muh dont take roids until at least 10 years of training cope

dumb niggers

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Shahnameh
Zyzz and Elliot Rodger both posted there

So did the CEO of Gymshark and many other ufc fighters and wwe guys.

The mods ther mismanaged the hell out of the forum and there was a massive exodus to reddit and other corners of the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Im pretty sure .org is one of the very few non reddit forums that are still active.

These days everyones om discord or reddit
discord got nuked basically because of disboard situation

I was a Miscer before I joined here

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
I was a Miscer before I joined here

I think .org exists because of the misc

Puahate spun off from the misc
Sluthate
Lookism

And all the other offshoots

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and Tortoisecel
discord got nuked basically because of disboard situation

Every discord mod ends up banning me for being too edgy anyways.

I got banned from the PlayStation forum for using the word "cuck"

Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
fuck that shithole i browsed that as a kid and got bluepilled by niggers convincing me to muh dont take roids until at least 10 years of training cope

dumb niggers

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Fuck, the 5 posts I made on that forum back in 2010 have been deleted. I am being slowly erased from existence, in 50 years it will be like I never existed.
iu

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ElTruecel, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
bodybuilding.com couldn't hold coath blaha's unwashed jockstrap

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh
Fuck, the 5 posts I made on that forum back in 2010 have been deleted. I am being slowly erased from existence, in 50 years it will be like I never existed.
iu
Wayback machine and archive.is exist

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster