bodyfat estimation?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
5'9'' 175 lbs

Daily reminder that women don't even think I lift. Even when I'm shirtless I NEVER EVER get complimented on my body. Women are surprised when I say I lift and workout. Women all look at IG fitness models and think that if you follow those guys "diet and workout routine" you can get as big as them without knowing those guys are all on roids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 24444, Over and 23 others

12 % daily dopamine

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
pretty low around 10%

and you are 5'9 manlet?

didnt you larp as 6'1 before

pretty low around 10%

and you are 5'9 manlet?

didnt you larp as 6'1 before

in elevator shoes yeah i get to 6'1'' but for purposes of estimating bodyfat obviously I need to give my ACTUAL height and weight

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member, delusionalretard and 2 others
5'9'' 175 lbs

Daily reminder that women don't even think I lift. Even when I'm shirtless I NEVER EVER get complimented on my body. Women are surprised when I say I lift and workout. Women all look at IG fitness models and think that if you follow those guys "diet and workout routine" you can get as big as them without knowing those guys are all on roids

10-12%

• +1
in elevator shoes yeah i get to 6'1'' but for purposes of estimating bodyfat obviously I need to give my ACTUAL height and weight
instead of asking stupid questions here, you should try to get ll. LL would ascend you very much.

12%

• +1
If u have abs ur 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and .👽.
filtered 27872527 7B37 4DA4 88DA 328976087ACD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, RichardSpencel and 5 others
12% mirin.

Body standards for men are getting fucking insane if that's not being complimented, women unironically think you can look like David laid after 3 months of pushups and protein shakes :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8608 and 6 others
instead of asking stupid questions here, you should try to get ll. LL would ascend you very much.
Doesnt need it. He somehow already manages to fraud into ideal height bracket 6' - 6'4

Women are delusional about putting on muscle or working out, all they need to do to look good is keep the fork down. You seem around 12 percent.

i just fucked a girl that told me she dated a personal trainer who competed in bodybuilding shows. She's like "I think he was on roids he always told me he wasn't"

I'm like "show me a pic of him" she shows me a pic of this huge fucking dude (he wasnt gl) his body was jacked tho. I'm like "GIRL NO FUCKIGN SHIT THAT DUDE IS ON ROIDS, OF COURSE (YOU DUMB CUNT)"

Girls are so delusional about men and lifting and muscle. Any bigger than me and you're prob on roids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CANI, 5'8manlet and 11 others
This is why being lean is cope, dad bods mog lean, hypertrophy > low bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
12% mirin.

Body standards for men are getting fucking insane if that's not being complimented, women unironically think you can look like David laid after 3 months of pushups and protein shakes :feelsuhh:
Cus thats what Laid and other roided IG men tell normies. All women have to do is not be fat/be fat in right areas (ass, titties).

Also celebrities like Zac Ecron, Hemsworth,Jackman etc tell fans it's just muh "workout 6hrs a day and eat chicken,rice broccolli"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
This is why being lean is cope, dad bods mog lean, hypertrophy > low bf
Being lean has drawbacks tbh. When ur higher bf 15%+ and gym u look better in clothes cus u fill them out more. But lean improves face and nude body, ideal for dates at beaches,pools and as tinder photos + IG posts.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and whiteissuperior
Cus thats what Laid and other roided IG men tell normies. All women have to do is not be fat/be fat in right areas (ass, titties).

Also celebrities like Zac Ecron, Hemsworth,Jackman etc tell fans it's just muh "workout 6hrs a day and eat chicken,rice broccolli"
yes, it's absurd because natty gymcelling is arguably the healthiest and you won't accelerate balding if something goes wrong or your genes aren't insane.

women are so stupid honestly if they think any of those guys is natural, natural peak takes years to get and it won't be even close to what roids give in 1 year.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and Amnesia
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RichardSpencel
Most girls have dated roided up fuckboys from tinder, and then they think this is average and normal.
I have done many tinder experiments with female catfish profiles. The amount of roided and tatted guys was so big. Literally every guy on roids is swiping on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 4 others
lol @ this oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 3 others
Probably like 10-11% bodyfat you are in very good shape, but Jesus Christ put on some pants man. You are already posting a shirtless pic to a male only forum, but also with no pants? This forum is pretty much confirmed homosexual at this point Jesus.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
5'9'' 175 lbs

13-14% not less , not more

Deff not 10% range

That's like Ronaldo level leanness
Download

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
5'9'' 175 lbs

Probably 10 percent.

Around 7x5.2 judging from your underwears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and RichardSpencel
Lol at everyone saying anything under 15... you look to be in the 15-16 range. You are lean but not shredded. 12 is getting into shredded territory.

• +1
Normally you get all visible abs WITHOUT FLEXING at 12% bf.

• +1
Lol at everyone saying anything under 15... you look to be in the 15-16 range. You are lean but not shredded. 12 is getting into shredded territory.
Normally you get all visible abs WITHOUT FLEXING at 12% bf.
definitely thats why i am prob 15-16% ? Everyone here vastly guessing too low

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
5'9'' 175 lbs

Nice physique tho 8psl Pussy Wetter

I like my men thicc.

5'9'' 175 lbs

i thought you were 6'1

I swear every post you make is an atomic blackpill that makes it hard to not hate women.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I swear every post you make is an atomic blackpill that makes it hard to not hate women.
Well I sent what I posted in OP as a snap to this average white girl I kinda want to hang out with. Me in the same pose with the snap caption saying “ready to have that margarita we mentioned”

her response was “lol naw I’m good”

I get rejected all the time by girls on paper I’m much better looking than

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mulattomaxxer, far336 and 4 others
Well I sent what I posted in OP as a snap to this average white girl I kinda want to hang out with. Me in the same pose with the snap caption saying “ready to have that margarita we mentioned”

California women are disgrace jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Amnesia

Drives me crazy trying to figure out what they want. Do they really think you’re too ugly for them or are they too intimidated?

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
5'9'' 175 lbs

lemme suck ur dick