Bodyfat propaganda

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
‘Bro i feel and am so much better at 15-18% bodyfat. Never lean down to 10 or 12!’

Thats what separates slayers and normies. Life begins at 10% bodyfat. Your lookmaxxing journey 80% will just be leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sayi, caiolindo, Yerico7 and 6 others
yo show me pix about the difference

well said brother, so many copers on plebbit especially.

life begins at 10-12% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Just be anorexic bro!

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, russiancelreturns, socialcel and 1 other person
well said brother, so many copers on plebbit especially.

life begins at 10-12% body fat
Noooo but your hormones will be fucked!!! The ladies do like a little bit of chub! Just be confident, slick your hair back and you’re good to go

• Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Noooo but your hormones will be fucked!!! The ladies do like a little bit of chub! Just be confident, slick your hair back and you’re good to go

View attachment 2962794
:soy: NOO IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERSONALITY ANYWAYS, W-W-WHY DO ALL THIS ? IS IT TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LACK pERsonality CHUD ?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
:soy: NOO IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERSONALITY ANYWAYS, W-W-WHY DO ALL THIS ? IS IT TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LACK pERsonality CHUD ?
These niggas hage no idea how its all about looks

05B0E091 E20E 4B8A A08E 48D9C8F3B9FC

LEAN IS LIFE

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
‘Bro i feel and am so much better at 15-18% bodyfat. Never lean down to 10 or 12!’

Thats what separates slayers and normies. Life begins at 10% bodyfat. Your lookmaxxing journey 80% will just be leanmaxxing
literal retard if you think every woman on earth wants guys who are 10%, have you tried going outside for once

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, dna_cel, Debetro and 1 other person
just starve yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and autistic_tendencies
Just be anorexic bro!
it's funny because whenever you see threads like these you can just go into op's thread history and quickly find him mentioning he used to be anorexic.

the cope is unreal in here

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, dna_cel and autistic_tendencies
Who says that you need to do w it at a low weight? stay fat you fatass
Even muscle bound body builders don’t stay stage ready condition for too long because low body fat is very difficult to maintain for the body

this is true, but I think having less than 10% body fat is way below ideal for a natural.
You feel like shit, you have no energy all the time, you look like a twink because your body can't hold any real muscle mass etc.
10-12% is the sweet spot

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Timmy
it's funny because whenever you see threads like these you can just go into op's thread history and quickly find him mentioning he used to be anorexic.

the cope is unreal in here
Where was I anorexic? I was skinny but not anorexic

Women want rugby player bodies (as proven by the recent TT trend) not starvation victims who cannot even bench 225

literal retard if you think every woman on earth wants guys who are 10%, have you tried going outside for once
When did I say you gotta weigh 110 lb? I said your bf gotta be low

I mean it is true in a way that literally every psl icon is below 15%

Literally every historically hot guy.

And 90+ % of the forum posters are above 15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Women want rugby player bodies (as proven by the recent TT trend) not starvation victims who cannot even bench 225
I’d bet that most rugby players are 190+ with lower bf% than most members of this forum at 150 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Timmy