Bodymaxxing is non-negotiable.

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Face is first, without at least average face body is useless.
However if you want to slay constanly and have women view as a sex object you NEED peak female gaze physique.
Height alone does not impose nearly as much lust as a jacked V-taper physique does.
Its way better to be a 5'10 with peak aesthetic physique than to be 6'5 lanklet (I'm 6'1 so don't tell me I'm coping because Im sub 6 foot)
At taller heights you cannot even build a peak aesthetics without roids (even with roids very hard to completely fill frame, top tier genetics needed)
Prime example of this is Connor Murphy.
I used to watch his Omegle videos when I was a teenager (before he went insane).
Take a look at this

In this video Connor is definitely strong htn/chadlite, idc how people would PSL rate him here, he is obviously good looking.
Notice how no women had ANY reaction to his face, even when he showed his jawline (muhhh jaw is law bro).
The moment he reveals his physique every one of them bitches is left in awe.
What does this show?
Sex appeal trumps PSL retardation. You obviously need a decent face otherwise body is cope, but it can NEVER be neglected.
Women want a guy with a good looking face ofc but also who looks like he can FUCK HARD and mess them up, not some skinny twink because he is high PSL.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, drag, Yerico7 and 15 others
I remember thinking he looked big.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Xangsane, PsychoH and 8 others
I remember thinking he looked big.
me too, but in retrospect that is peak female gaze, any more size and that leans into male gaze.
But he still needed to roid to achieve that leanness and size, even at 6'2. Goes to show its hard as fuck to be aesthetic and tall

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Vast majority of gymcellers will never reach this natty

He has peak muscle insertions too

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, PsychoH, Mewton and 7 others
Vast majority of gymcellers will never reach this natty

He has peak muscle insertions too
he was on juice here too. Nobody can achieve this much mass and this level of leanness and fullness, especially at 6'2+

• +1
Reactions: greywind, STUPIDREFEREES and ShawarmaFilth
Face is first, without at least average face body is useless.
However if you want to slay constanly and have women view as a sex object you NEED peak female gaze physique.
Height alone does not impose nearly as much lust as a jacked V-taper physique does.
Its way better to be a 5'10 with peak aesthetic physique than to be 6'5 lanklet (I'm 6'1 so don't tell me I'm coping because Im sub 6 foot)
At taller heights you cannot even build a peak aesthetics without roids (even with roids very hard to completely fill frame, top tier genetics needed)
Prime example of this is Connor Murphy.
I used to watch his Omegle videos when I was a teenager (before he went insane).
Take a look at this

In this video Connor is definitely strong htn/chadlite, idc how people would PSL rate him here, he is obviously good looking.
Notice how no women had ANY reaction to his face, even when he showed his jawline (muhhh jaw is law bro).
The moment he reveals his physique every one of them bitches is left in awe.
What does this show?
Sex appeal trumps PSL retardation. You obviously need a decent face otherwise body is cope, but it can NEVER be neglected.
Women want a guy with a good looking face ofc but also who looks like he can FUCK HARD and mess them up, not some skinny twink because he is high PSL.

i agree 100% this is why you see gymcels with a bad face pull bitches

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
you can achieve this with fat burners only i think
As in lipo lab? Idk bro who cares phsyique is not that important to me cause my chest insertions are utter shit

just read thread and this guy is like 6'1. my mind defaulted to alex leonidas and his crazy mass on bulks but he's 5'5

Do you also recommed for us manlets to get jacked or should we stay skinny with some muscle and abs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Do you also recommed for us manlets to get jacked or should we stay skinny with some muscle and abs
jacked and shredded. manlets can do it so much easier and look fuller and better than guys 6ft+

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and likenesss
jacked and shredded. manlets can do it so much easier and look fuller and better than guys 6ft+
Yeah but wouldnt that make me look eve shorter? Should i just aim for something like this

Yeah but wouldnt that make me look eve shorter? Should i just aim for something like this

yeah that looks pretty good. unfortunately for manlets it will always seem like their body is overcompensation for their height, so you never want to go overboard

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and likenesss
They don't care about it as much as men but yeah i agree

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and NitoRump
They don't care about it as much as men but yeah i agree
they do more than people realise, its just much more uncommon for men to have a peak physique like Connor here, than it would be for a woman to have a fat ass, thats why they settle for average body dudes. But that is exactly why it makes all the difference in imposing lust

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, likenesss and wsada
good post but he has chadlite face too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
good post but he has chadlite face too.
ofc but as explained, no girl was really impressed by his face. body is what imposes lust in both men and women.
Face qualifies you NEED body for sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
idk its a whole package, being fit is not enough if u want to get gal

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Just Fucking Lol at guys always using David Laid, Connor, Zyzz, Skywalker to prove gymcelling is legit

1. No natty gymcel is achieving these physiques

2. All of them have above normie face

3. All of them had a really good gymcelling base (frame, clavicles, muscle insertions) and still blasted gear to maintain those pjysiques

4. Last and most importantly, none of them are manlets

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and boss8055
Just Fucking Lol at guys always using David Laid, Connor, Zyzz, Skywalker to prove gymcelling is legit

3. All of them had a really good gymcelling base (frame, clavicles, muscle insertions) and still blasted gear to maintain those pjysiques

you missed the whole fucking point.
no one is saying that genetics dont matter in any regard.
What I am saying is its not negotiable to have an aesthetic physique if you want maximum sex appeal.
As you can see, even a chadlite face did not faze these women at all at first, it was only when he showed the physique they were stunned.
You dont have to look as crazy as Connor, after all he is juiced and has top tier genes.
You just need some mass and low bf for a female gazed physique

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Eh he's good yeah but their reactions are mainly cause it's so rare and it's Omegle so they are already thirsty chicks.

Natty bod is better. Not as eye catching but better all around

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and NitoRump
But yes, body maxxing is literally required.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Eh he's good yeah but their reactions are mainly cause it's so rare and it's Omegle so they are already thirsty chicks.

Natty bod is better. Not as eye catching but better all around
true, I didn't say you need to juice like Connor, this is just an example.
Natty body is better for everything, roids take a toll on your looks very shortly and age you like shit too
Also the fact that your balls shrink to peanut size jfl. Its fucking pathetic to go take some girl to bed and pull out a dick with no pair of balls

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
yea these are the types of dudes who slay he’s 6’1 good face and amazing physique

Eh I already gymcelled

Why bust my ass in the gym and risk dying like Zyzz if my life is miserable? Just eat healthy and that's it

Why bust my ass in the gym and risk dying like Zyzz if my life is miserable? Just eat healthy and that's it
It could potentially put you out your misery, if you die or if it ascends u

it’s cope
girls just want 10% body fat guy with lean face and abs
that’s literally it
got those u can slay as mtn

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
it’s cope
girls just want 10% body fat guy with lean face and abs
that’s literally it
got those u can slay as mtn
Girls don't care about lean face the guys I see with women including gym bunnies never have psl autist style lean face

Girls don't care about lean face the guys I see with women including gym bunnies never have psl autist style lean face
also like body’s attract
so if u want gym girls go gym

if u want skinny girl w ass of fat not muscle do what i said

u want thick women, get fatter

depends on what girls ur talking about
30+ sure
below 24 defo incorrect tho
No any girl over 18.
Only girls with skinny psl guys are teens at school and guess what after 18 99% of men don't have access to them

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
No any girl over 18.
Only girls with skinny psl guys are teens at school and guess what after 18 99% of men don't have access to them
i can’t name a single couple where the guy is gymmaxed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and SoundnVision
cope, lean face is the only thing that matters. just because I see ltn's walk around with htb's outside doesnt disprove lookstheory.
instead try to find me a single celeb that women are thirsting over who is fat

i can’t name a single couple where the guy is gymmaxed tbh
They are usually just 6ft + mtn/HTN NT with bf around 20%. That's the most common type I see with women

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
cope, lean face is the only thing that matters. just because I see ltn's walk around with htb's outside doesnt disprove lookstheory.
instead try to find me a single celeb that women are thirsting over who is fat
Cope celebrity obsession isn't the real world.
A psl twink like timothee chalamet would be invisible in a nightlife setting without his fame

Aplha destiny lmao 5"6ltn look at his tinder experiments