Dastan

Bronze
1. Height - 66% importance
2. Shoulders to hips ratio - 26% importance
3. Lean muscle mass - 7% importance
(Other - 1% importance)

Notable mentions:

•Height 6’0-6’3 is good, but closer to 6’3 is better

• Shoulders to hip ratio in terms of widths from front view, not circumference - 1.8-2.0 is good enough, but closer to 2.0 is better

•Lean muscle mass not relatively to anything, just the total weight of muscles:
•70kg+ good enough
•75kg is around perfection
•Yes, taller guys 6’3+ don’t even need muscle mass, that would just give them 1% more appeal so don’t bother if you have good shoulder to hip ratio, otherwise go to the gym until you in the range of 1.8-2.0 on the second parameter

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and 97baHater
high iq af i love how specific the percentages are, very scientific and intelligent boyo (y), i love how accurate your data is, very well thought out and thought provoking

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and Dastan
I sometimes wonder how much women care about shoulders

Being a framecel is obviously a minus, but are they really out there visually analyzing your bideltoid?

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and socialcel
ideal is 6’2”-6’4” 85kg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian
how r u gonna say 70kg is ideal and then put a pic of david laid who’s 90kg

• +1
so basically just have good genetics

retarded pointless water thread

• +1
how r u gonna say 70kg is ideal and then put a pic of david laid who’s 90kg
His pic is there mostly for second parameter, but it even suits 3 parameter, bc he is around 75kg lean muscle mass. I’d say he is around 84kg bw and 10% bf, which is 75kg lean muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and Zoom759
just be 6'3 and have wide shoulders bro

• +1

Being a framecel is obviously a minus, but are they really out there visually analyzing your bideltoid?
In my experience and seeing friends, women will notice a broad guy with good frame proportions and halo him for it but not notice a narrow clavicle guy or failo him for it at all

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Lidian

Clavicle width is key tbh

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Lidian

Yes, they prob do.
This study mentions how high chest to waist ratio men are more attractive to females. But chest to waist is cope in my opinion, it’s all about shoulders to HIPS. For example this guy has a very good chest to waist ratio, but is it enough? No bc its all about high shoulders to hips ratio:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, 50konsurgeryat35 and Lidian

women don’t know what bideltoid is. It’s just that the inverted triangle body shape inherently looks more visually appealing than a frame with wide hips in relation to the shoulders. If you show women A picture of David Laid vs a hipcel, they don’t think about clavicles or shoulders or waist. They just think the V taper looks better