Bodysuit Frauding

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Bodysuit frauding or Skinsuit frauding is something that has very recently taken off. It's mostly used by degenerates who crossdress, and yes it seems that some skinsuits actually can make you pass as a female, however we're not talking about that gay shit, we're talking about this.
4F30913CF30646D38BEE808A4FE691CB

Male body suits/skinsuits are mostly used to mimic muscles. If they're anything as good as their tranny counterparts, and as they get getter, it will probably become way more seamless to get skinsuits/bodysuits that look like they pretty much seamlessly merge with your skin.

Now the primary use for these body suits is photo and video frauding. Whether it be for a dating app, a heavily photoshopped insta page where you brag about your fake gains, or even livestreaming or making videos.

Here are some lower resolution images using skinsuits so you can see how easy frauding can be under certain lighting. Aswell as zoomed in higher res ones.
5 4 150x200
Muscle upgraded small size 10 150x200

5 4 400x250
Muscle upgraded small size 10 400x250

Body frauding can have many many many uses as I'm sure many of you are thinking about right now
0D8A9635 400x250

However skinsuits/body suits do come with a drawback. They're expensive as fuck, but they're an extremely niche medium that nobody knows about that you can use on many successful ventures. Besides, it's cheaper than spending years working out or getting surgery.
20210416 160235
20210416 160248
20210416 160301

Putting them on isn't hard either. All of these are from a company called Smitizen but there are some other companies aswell. If anyone wants to go through with this, good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Patient A, BrettyBoy and 40 others
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, kuroganeikki, Chintuck22 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 13592, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
i pad my shoulders with socks on zoom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14867, Obey and 12 others
what.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592 and BrendioEEE
PicsArt 04 16 071059
e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, CANI, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Do they come in any other colors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592 and KingofKong
I know a guy from Forum of Ugly, who does not get out home without body suit, blue contacts and 8 centimeter elevator shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14543, newperson and 19 others
Based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592 and BrendioEEE
What a trannyfag, just hit the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Its obviously retarded, HOWEVER I think extreme turbo fat idiots should just use it - it will look better and whoever they coerced into fucking them would probably appreciate the effort tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 1680
Its obviously retarded, HOWEVER I think extreme turbo fat idiots should just use it - it will look better and whoever they coerced into fucking them would probably appreciate the effort tbh.
Bro if I didn't post this thread, someone could have easily posted a pic like this

Wearing a bodysuit and nobody would have ever known it was a bodysuit, this shit is high level frauding.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, thecel and Deleted member 10913
order on the way. looking like it gonna be a white boy summer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, thecel and BrendioEEE
order on the way. looking like it gonna be a white boy summer.
You should post a review on here man and post pics.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 11292
Bro if I didn't post this thread, someone could have easily posted a pic like this

View attachment 1094530

Wearing a bodysuit and nobody would have ever known it was a bodysuit, this shit is high level frauding.
That one is too much, mostly on the arms The torso is pretty good

You should post a review on here man and post pics.
I think it would be super good if you had a shirt over it, maybe soaking wet t shirt out of the pool so you can see the muscularity but not be able to be exposed

Gymcelling isn't hard at all jfl what is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
Gymcelling isn't hard at all jfl what is this shit
For some it may be too time consuming, especially to maintain a body like this aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Bodysuit frauding or Skinsuit frauding is something that has very recently taken off. It's mostly used by degenerates who crossdress, and yes it seems that some skinsuits actually can make you pass as a female, however we're not talking about that gay shit, we're talking about this.
View attachment 1094176

Male body suits/skinsuits are mostly used to mimic muscles. If they're anything as good as their tranny counterparts, and as they get getter, it will probably become way more seamless to get skinsuits/bodysuits that look like they pretty much seamlessly merge with your skin.

Now the primary use for these body suits is photo and video frauding. Whether it be for a dating app, a heavily photoshopped insta page where you brag about your fake gains, or even livestreaming or making videos.

Here are some lower resolution images using skinsuits so you can see how easy frauding can be under certain lighting. Aswell as zoomed in higher res ones.
View attachment 1094194View attachment 1094195
View attachment 1094197View attachment 1094198

Body frauding can have many many many uses as I'm sure many of you are thinking about right now
View attachment 1094201

However skinsuits/body suits do come with a drawback. They're expensive as fuck, but they're an extremely niche medium that nobody knows about that you can use on many successful ventures. Besides, it's cheaper than spending years working out or getting surgery.
View attachment 1094209View attachment 1094210View attachment 1094211

Putting them on isn't hard either. All of these are from a company called Smitizen but there are some other companies aswell. If anyone wants to go through with this, good luck.
the future is here old man , inb4 rip gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and BrendioEEE
Has anybody here ordered one?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and BrendioEEE
You arent a looksmaxxer if you dont go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867, Schönling and 4 others
brb going to win IFBB pro medal

• +1
Reactions: CANI and BrendioEEE
you'll still get called a fag either way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and BrendioEEE
Just ordered mine, how do I look?

View attachment 1094530

It still looks retarded and made from plastic

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
no this is stupid as fuck this is just downright laughable

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Out of curiosity, has anyone who bought this received it/tried it out?