Boiling alive is 1000x worse than burning srs

While torturing cartel members drug their victims so they couldn't resist but stay conscious enough to experience the entire ordeal
but can't you avoid being drugged in the first place? Unless they shoot you with some kind of needle/arrow or a spraygun.

Made me cringe ngl

That’s what crabs suffer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Effortless

Dying doesnt hurt unless you die [suffocation is the only thing that you actually feel], its recovery that hurts like a bitch

but can't you avoid being drugged in the first place? Unless they shoot you with some kind of needle/arrow or a spraygun.
I remember seeing a video where a police officer and his son was executed by cartel members. They were both handcuffed. The father was first behead in front of his son and then the son was skinned alive and his heart was taken out. So i don't think resisting was an option and at this point they pretty much accepted their fate

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Effortless and Deleted member 4570
I remember seeing a video where a police officer and his son was executed by cartel members. They were both handcuffed. The father was first behead in front of his son and then the son was skinned alive and his heart was taken out. So i don't think resisting was an option and at this point they pretty much accepted their fate

I stopped watching gore right after that one tbh, wasn't good for my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5052
Jfl in the 21th there are way more ways to make you suffer horribly thanks to advances in medicine.
but people dont do that to other people on daily basis

but people dont do that to other people on daily basis
Neither in the middle ages. Jfl if you think executions just happened all the time. This is a myth.

Death by snu snu

The vid was posted up here right?

• So Sad
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Not more painful than inceldom tho

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Yeah.

Can't imagine a place of eternal torment like this tbh.