Farsin
Slavic ND
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2026
- Posts
- 2,294
- Reputation
- 2,668
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
jordan has good frame but he’s still a stickangularity is more important
With that frame it also doesnt matter
still mogs everyone into oblivionHow tf does he let himself lose this much muscle and call the gym cope





fuckin trucel am I right it’s fucking over for him this is why Marlon mogs himWide Neck and frame is all you needjordan has good frame but he’s still a stick
erikFUCK LOOK AT BOJACK HE DOESN’t have big muscles but calls gym cope pmaooofuckin trucel am I right it’s fucking over for him this is why Marlon mogs him
No girl with high estrogen agrees with youangularity is more important
With that frame it also doesnt matter
My heart skipped a beat, then I realised my username is erikt7 and it went back to normalerik
erikMy heart skipped a beat, then I realised my username is erikt7 and it went back to normal
Doesn’t effect me anymore BOYOerik
So smartDoesn’t effect me anymore BOYO
Bojack doesn’t need gym when he’s that handsome
It’s a game of bones and you lost he won boyo
Brutal
He looks 10x better in second photoGymcel cope
cartmanerik