Bollywood halo in North Africa for curries

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I wanted to gatekeep this information , because as usually when curries find out, they ruin everything. After all their dogshit SMV is largely self-inflicted.

However I realize many some of you are civilized and act with decency. I've been running Muzz account in North Africa and have done even better than with curries in the UK (further evidence UK is death mode). This, despite the fact that they're taller, FAR better looking, my bio being dogshit (implying I live abroad), many of them not speaking English. Not to mention I had a curry flag on my profile as this is usually the case on this app. However I think this part of the region may be the only place where being curry is actually halo :lul: they actually watch Bollywood. This girl is a Bollywood fanatic and dropped the Shahid Kapoor pill on me.

20231015 164853

20231015 164912

20231015 164708

Minimum looks level for Moroccan JFL:

Tagging curries
@positivecoper @CFW432 @Sub0 @justinzayn @kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @FailedNormieManlet @BrahminBoss @RAMU KAKA

Let's go North Africa boyos! Also Muslim ONLY otherwise so if you dindus don't convertmaxxx it's over. Bag yourself aNissa Kate before curries visit and ruin SMV by acting like weirdos. Look at what happened with Pakis in Turkey.... Turks used to love Pakistan (after Azerbaijan), now they hate them more than Greeks and Armenians.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Big White Cuck, flippasav and 6 others
@gribsufer1 cry more nigga.

dnr have fun betabuxxing cucks

• +1
Reactions: zura
Yep that’s why my empire includes Libya and Egypt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
she is literally talking about how she finds chadpreets hot if a girl told a white guy she liks brad pitt he wouldnt see that as an ioi only a shitskin retard would think this is a wim

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, emeraldglass, zura and 2 others
I gotta improve my colouring

Moroccans and curries look nothing alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Yep that’s why my empire includes Libya and Egypt
🤔 I dunno about them.

I think the Arabs who hate curries are rich gulf Arabs who treat us as slaves. @kwacker777

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
all arabs hate curries
Absolute bullshit. North Africans aren't stupid lazy rich fags like gulf who think the Muslims worships them. They're pure innocent souls 😊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, zura and BrahminBoss
Absolute bullshit. North Africans aren't stupid lazy rich fags like gulf who think the Muslims worships them. They're pure innocent souls 😊
i am s north african and i can tell u apart from some virtue signalling moralist liberal foids we find you freaks disgusting.

• WTF
youre no gifted man

"What happened with pakis"

Indians do not go around taking pictures of women like creep and post.

I don't think its curry pill but just that NA women love foreigners. Just like turkish/iranian/afghan

"What happened with pakis"

Indians do not go around taking pictures of women like creep and post.

I don't think its curry pill but just that NA women love foreigners. Just like turkish/iranian/afghan
Bro Indians I think are WORSE than Pakis when it comes to foreign women.

In re to Pakis, basically Ertegrul was a popular show in Pakistan and this MTB actress who was star of the show worshipped. Turkey had open door borders and they got all the weirdos low IQ pakis from villages. They record women who they've never seen in a skirt jfl

However, I looked at an old poll once and Pakistan was one of the most liked countries by Turkish people (after Azerbaijan). They have long standing political and cultural alliances.
@brain_destruction

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

In re to Pakis, basically Ertegrul was a popular show in Pakistan and this MTB actress who was star of the show worshipped. Turkey had open door borders and they got all the weirdos low IQ pakis from villages. They record women who they've never seen in a skirt jfl

However, I looked at an old poll once and Pakistan was one of the most liked countries by Turkish people (after Azerbaijan). They have long standing political and cultural alliances.
@brain_destruction
@StuntmanMike can you verify my theory?

@brain_destruction
I have not seen india take camera out and try to record women. They may stare at most. Pakis legit take pics and share it online. Yes pakistan was one of the most liked because muslim + no public/country image then. But then they came and it showed what they are and do. "Weirdos low pakis from villages" you do realize that is what MOST Pakis are. Most pakis get education from madarsa and behave like this. There was even case of paki tiktok girl. 40+ crowd of men started lifting her, groping her n all. Dont try to pick exceptional pakis and present them as norm

• +1
Reactions: zura
water there was this iraqi guy @deepmaxer here who said that as complements the women in his family called him bollywood actors

• Woah
she is literally talking about how she finds chadpreets hot if a girl told a white guy she liks brad pitt he wouldnt see that as an ioi only a shitskin retard would think this is a wim
He doesn't have any insane features of any sort, he is definitely not a chadpreet, especially with his height. She is probably virtue signalling though.

• +1
🤔 I dunno about them.

I think the Arabs who hate curries are rich gulf Arabs who treat us as slaves. @kwacker777
Levantines too. They get superiority complex from pale pink skin and coloured eyes.

I wanted to gatekeep this information , because as usually when curries find out, they ruin everything. After all their dogshit SMV is largely self-inflicted.

However I realize many some of you are civilized and act with decency. I've been running Muzz account in North Africa and have done even better than with curries in the UK (further evidence UK is death mode). This, despite the fact that they're taller, FAR better looking, my bio being dogshit (implying I live abroad), many of them not speaking English. Not to mention I had a curry flag on my profile as this is usually the case on this app. However I think this part of the region may be the only place where being curry is actually halo :lul: they actually watch Bollywood. This girl is a Bollywood fanatic and dropped the Shahid Kapoor pill on me.

View attachment 2492695
View attachment 2492696
View attachment 2492698

View attachment 2492701View attachment 2492702

Tagging curries
@positivecoper @CFW432 @Sub0 @justinzayn @kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @FailedNormieManlet @BrahminBoss @RAMU KAKA

Let's go North Africa boyos! Also Muslim ONLY otherwise so if you dindus don't convertmaxxx it's over. Bag yourself aNissa Kate before curries visit and ruin SMV by acting like weirdos. Look at what happened with Pakis in Turkey.... Turks used to love Pakistan (after Azerbaijan), now they hate them more than Greeks and Armenians.
> I have never grown my beard more than 1 week

Kekfuel :lul:

• JFL
Gimmie some bollywood actors I will send them to foids and ask ratings. Hritik is the only one I know much and I think hes overrated cuz of coloring.

I will have passport halo too. Interesting ascension strategy bhai.

View attachment 2492695
View attachment 2492696
View attachment 2492698

Tagging curries

I'm pretty decent looking for a curry and money isn't a problem but will MENA women be against me for my ethnicity even if I don't fit the stereotypical look?

Gimmie some bollywood actors I will send them to foids and ask ratings. Hritik is the only one I know much and I think hes overrated cuz of coloring.
I don't even watch Bollywood.

But interesting to know where Tiger Schroff, Karthik Aaryan and Sidharth Malhotra stand.

People like Hithrikh and Shahrukh Khan are old school. 50+ year olds simp for them.

I'm pretty decent looking for a curry and money isn't a problem but will MENA women be against me for my ethnicity even if I don't fit the stereotypical look?
I don't fit the stereotypical look either.
You're western born so definitely a halo by default.

I don't think North Africans view curries as bad as gulf Arabs (migrant worker failo) or Turks (weirdos/perverts).

I can tell you for a fact speaking Arabic is something many will consider essential even if you looked like Salludon. So that's a hurdle you can't overcome. Otherwise all other things being equal I'd say you stand a good chance. I used a femcelfish account in Morroco and the guys were slightly better than curries. Disparity between average man and women is insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and lightskinbengali

View attachment 2492695
View attachment 2492696
View attachment 2492698

Tagging curries

Mirin, hopefuel for my Indian Muslim ass

• +1

View attachment 2492695
View attachment 2492696
View attachment 2492698

Tagging curries

as a moroccan
indians here are bullied you may talk with them online about bollywood but as soon as she looks at your bug eyes in real life u will be put in prison for harassement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back