Chadethnic101 does EE PART 1 - Is Exotic Halo Real? Ft @DoctorLooksmax - PICS ATTACHED, NO BRAG THREAD, IF EASILY JEALOUS/OFFENDED DO NOT ENTER!!!

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Strict definition but I agree, white is only if ur ethnically from Europe, and at that from 48N degrees latitude or higher
Yeah true bhai
I am noticing though a lot of Europe is literally mixed now ll

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
Funny GIF

the title you used, who would be jealous of that after seeing the pics
Yeah you've 100% never felt the grasp of a woman, incel niggas like you have had so much time with their right hand and the hub they think the only body worthy of fucking is a PSL level hourglass n tits jfl
**we all know if you saw a landwhale irl you'd still rain w attention**

Anstrum95

Anstrum95

Nanas knight 😳
Yeah you've 100% never felt the grasp of a woman, incel niggas like you have had so much time with their right hand and the hub they think the only body worthy of fucking is a PSL level hourglass n tits jfl
**we all know if you saw a landwhale irl you'd still rain w attention**
if you don't see urself being long term with the girl, its not worth it

she can get pregnant, me too,stds transfer u etc. imagine being hardstuck with drama with a girl you don't even like only cus u were horny at that time

Corleone

Corleone

- Consigliere -
Interesting thread. I liked that you sprinkled in a few pictures throughout it. Glad you had a good time.
Also made me realise my look is absolutely ideal for german girls, they absolutely love me.
Meh, I live in germany and think the travel girls are more into trying out different races, doesn‘t really stand true for the average german girl in germany. And the one you slayed wasn’t particularly attractive in the face sadly. Wouldn‘t have gone for her if I only saw her face, who could have known she was hiding an elite body beneath the butter face.
Great body, and perfect tits. Shame she‘s a 3-4/10 in the face.

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Monopolizing aspie girls
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Interesting thread. I liked that you sprinkled in a few pictures throughout it. Glad you had a good time.

Meh, I live in germany and think the travel girls are more into trying out different races, doesn‘t really stand true for the average german girl in germany. And the one you slayed wasn’t particularly attractive in the face sadly. Wouldn‘t have gone for her if I only saw her face, who could have known she was hiding an elite body beneath the butter face.

You could we be right in that regard tbh bro
Guess I'd have to see if I went to germany
But you probably are right about it tbh

Thanks bro I do have my part 2 coming out hut haven't had time whatsoever in trying to get it done..

Yeah I spotted the elite body and knew haha I think I like body a lot tbh

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

I'm an indian too. what does pajeet mean? and what does NT mean?
Pajeet is your stereotypical dark skinned curry dravidian looking guy.

NT is neuro typical which means you don't have autism and are social and can interact properly with others

Corleone

Corleone

- Consigliere -
You could we be right in that regard tbh bro
Guess I'd have to see if I went to germany
But you probably are right about it tbh

Thanks bro I do have my part 2 coming out hut haven't had time whatsoever in trying to get it done..

Yeah I spotted the elite body and knew haha I think I like body a lot tbh
make sure to tag me in it, was a really fun read, and I'm always happy to have other sex-havers with life experience on here, and not another KHHV incel

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Zephir

Yep body is 9 overall thanks to those tits, glad for chota bhai that he creampied her

C

CurryChadlite

Iron
Pajeet is your stereotypical dark skinned curry dravidian looking guy.

NT is neurotypical which means you don't have autism and are social and can interact properly with others
thanks

J

Jerryterry129

Platinum
Can u post part 2 about low inhib max? And what do you use to low inhib max?

Btw I think I’m ur age. Was talking to you about eyelid fillers a while back

Last edited:
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Can u post part 2 about low inhib max? And what do you use to low inhib max?

Btw I think I’m ur age. Was talking to you about eyelid fillers a while back
Yeah part 2 not had big chance to write it coz I moved and my laptop still at my parents place ffs

True can teach u how to low inhibition max
Can write a thread if you like?
But general is this

Start with asking random girls in daytime sober for the time.
Eventually ask for the time time say I think your cute dont worry about results, just be happy you completed the approach

Then over time esp in nightclub environments with alcohol you'll be able to do it with absolute ease tbh

Yeah did you end up getting the upper eyelid fillers? Good tip to maintain them is to ice yiur eyelids too

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Yeah part 2 not had big chance to write it coz I moved and my laptop still at my parents place ffs

But general is this

Eventually ask for the time time say I think your cute dont worry about results, just be happy you completed the approach

Then over time esp in nightclub environments with alcohol you'll be able to do it with absolute ease tbh

Yeah did you end up getting the upper eyelid fillers? Good tip to maintain them is to ice yiur eyelids too
Will you pm Bhai? I want some hope for deathnic like me

J

Jerryterry129

Platinum

But general is this

Ye make a nt max thread & good info on the time thing lmao

Never got filler yet but I want to

Did vollufiline work for your uee? I think I remember you saying you were doing that

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Ye make a nt max thread & good info on the time thing lmao

Never got filler yet but I want to

Did vollufiline work for your uee? I think I remember you saying you were doing that
Will do bro when I have time and no problem, its gonna be brutal but each time you get used to it and it builds character tbh.

I got the UEF but not vollufiline gonna look to try it tbh defo, did you get it? Was thibking of using the volifiline undereyes only tho

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
Damn bro u making the curry flag fly higher than ever. Keep up with the hustle.

Users who are viewing this thread