BONE CHILLING insane teacher fucks 18 year old student goes to PRISON

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
FOlks are insane no 18 year old legal male is gonna turn down sex with a above avg attractive 26 year old women, who wants to fuck hes brains out. Remember this dude is 18 and is a senior in highschool saw you already got problems with the laws in certain states , were he cant bang the 14-17 years olds at hes school, but at the same time hes not in a college enviornment. We already know at those ages 14-18 most guys are not getting no sexual access as the females are basically fuckign the top 20-25 percent of males in highschool/college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Manletmachine, Lookologist003 and 6 others
Na what subject was she teaching him 🥴🥴🥴

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, ascension, Kristin and 3 others
foids get a pass. foids can't be pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: Baban
Na what subject was she teaching him 🥴🥴🥴
biology and clearly how to fuck. She is 26 and a above avg female so she has probably more sexual experience she put that thang on him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and wollet2
biology and clearly how to fuck. She is 26 and an above avg female so she has probably more sexual experience she put that thang on him.
Na she was teaching him to dig deep and making that mofo an archeologist call that shit bib the builder

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, User28823, ascension and 3 others
Dude the only explanation I can offer for all these foids fucking students is that the “victims” are probably top tier chads who are on the football team or something

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jamaldickjavontus
Dude the only explanation I can offer for all these foids fucking students is that the “victims” are probably top tier chads who are on the football team or something
once on my way to work, i had chat with a highschool teacher assistant, she was 24, she was half black/ half spanish, haitian/pureto-rican
She was in full goth gear black skirt , black boots,short black tank top, double pony-tail hair style like some 10 year old girl. Her body was a 10/10 and her face was 7.2 /10 she was 5'5, shit was insane im like no wonder the students fucking the teachers. Her breast was so good i a hard-on the whole train ride home.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and wollet2
once on my way to work, i had chat with a highschool teacher assistant, she was 24, she was half black/ half spanish, haitian/pureto-rican
She was in full goth gear black skirt , black boots,short black tank top, double pony-tail hair style like some 10 year old girl. Her body was a 10/10 and her face was 7.2 /10 she was 5'5, shit was insane im like no wonder the students fucking the teachers. Her breast was so good i a hard-on the whole train ride home.
Man imagine being so sexually successful that you’re banging hot teachers much older than you at 16

I would’ve never been able to pull something like that off. Unless my teachers were into dorky straight A students

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Man imagine being so sexually successful that you’re banging hot teachers much older than you at 16

I would’ve never been able to pull something like that off. Unless my teachers were into dorky straight A students
he was 18 and highschool senior not 16, the charges were dropped and she was not fired, because federal law over-rides state laws.
Folks on here always talking about female peak, most men say its the teen years and 20s.

The thing is when your in the teen years the females are more slimmer have better skin quality and more cologen in the face, in 20s the women have more sexually attractive bodies better hips and ass, but less facial cologen and skin quality, but higehr sex appeal.Its a reason most guys in highschool fantasize about the senior girls in their highschool or females at the local college.

vs

Last edited:
I couldn't get my dick hard to that ugly whore even if she was my teacher

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
every female teacher who hits on a male student is destined to end up in jail if she doesn’t own a pair of large cherries and a large peach

just look at how flat and boring this female teacher looks despite being part black, lol

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
every female teacher who hits on a male student is destined to end up in jail if she doesn’t own a pair of large cherries and a large peach

just look at how flat and boring this female teacher looks despite being part black, lol
The teacher is clearly above average and isnt flat boring, so much so you can tell with her being in clothes on and a big jacket and big wavy pants.

We already know at those ages 14-18
OK, not about the story, but America seems so weird. 14 to 18 seems like a massive gap.

In the UK, high school goes from 11/12 to 15/16, then after that they get split into 6th form or College, which seems to make much more sense as it helps you to mature by putting you in an environment where you're expected to act better / given more responsibility.

The 18 year olds are going to be massive compared to the 14 year olds, and I'd imagine the toxic environment of high-school would only encourage the older students to bully the younger ones.

Maybe it was because I went to a really bad high-school, but the older kids usually pushed around the younger kids, and college was so much more relaxed and bullying less common (although when I was in my second year, apparently there was a year below that did have a problem with bullying), but for the most part, everyone was way nicer and more relaxed than in School.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
she went to prison?

This isn't even a crime in the UK lol.

Our age of consent is 16 and we don't have age gaps.
The only situation where that's not true is when the older person is in a 'position of authority' such as in this care, BUT then , the age of consent becomes 18 , so this would still be legal (he was 18, right?)

The 18 year olds are going to be massive compared to the 14 year olds, and I'd imagine the toxic environment of high-school would only encourage the older students to bully the younger ones.
18 year olds dont bully 14 year olds jfl
almost everyone in school thinks that pathetic

Pounding out ninth graders is way more based

18 year olds dont bully 14 year olds jfl
almost everyone in school thinks that pathetic
That's reassuring.

When I was at school, 16 year-olds wouldn't be afraid to beat up 11 year-olds.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You niggas are obssesed with "chads". Its like sfcels with the jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
I wish my teachers had fucked me as a teenager, it would have improved my confidence

That's reassuring.

When I was at school, 16 year-olds wouldn't be afraid to beat up 11 year-olds.
shows they cant pick on someone their own size

• +1
Reactions: Graham
ok who snitched

Those guys are sexuall winners because their not only young , their banging the women with the most sex appeal women, women in their early 20s to late 20s who are in shape and sexually attractive. Notice i didnt say which looks better, because clearly the most attractive 16-18 year olds visually look better, i said BEST SEX.

usually the men the female teachers fhk are not the best looking guys, but their usually clearly above avg.

land of the fee
home of the slave

Those guys are sexuall winners because their not only young , their banging the women with the most sex appeal women, women in their early 20s to late 20s who are in shape and sexually attractive. Notice i didnt say which looks better, because clearly the most attractive 16-18 year olds visually look better, i said BEST SEX.

usually the men the female teachers fhk are not the best looking guys, but their usually clearly above avg.
Dude I’d fucking kill to bang one of those older ladies. I think they’re even more attractive than the teenagers if I’m being honest. Maybe because I’m immature I don’t know

Like I just ran into this older woman who goes to the same gym as me. And she was walking around in a bikini and an unbuttoned beach shirt. Legit 9/10 body. Her husband must be so lucky

Dude I’d fucking kill to bang one of those older ladies. I think they’re even more attractive than the teenagers if I’m being honest. Maybe because I’m immature I don’t know

Like I just ran into this older woman who goes to the same gym as me. And she was walking around in a bikini and an unbuttoned beach shirt. Legit 9/10 body. Her husband must be so lucky
women in their 20s have higher SEX appeal but worse facial and skin quality. Believe or not these female teachers are calulated they don't go for the 8/10-10/10 guys usually its always some 6.5/10-7.5/10 guy.

Last edited:
she went to prison?

This isn't even a crime in the UK lol.

Our age of consent is 16 and we don't have age gaps.
The only situation where that's not true is when the older person is in a 'position of authority' such as in this care, BUT then , the age of consent becomes 18 , so this would still be legal (he was 18, right?)

Federal laws overide state laws, she only spent three nights in jail and all charges were dropped, because the student was 18+. She was on leave during the investagation but was allowed back to work. In the usa federal law its 18+, age of conesnt doesnt matter unless its minors sleeping with other minors or if in said state the age gap is 4 years or less.

women in their 20s have higher SEX appeal but worse facial and skin quality.
Yeah maybe. But if I was able to attract older girls I’d go for it. Hey @stamaster21, changing the subject, should I do solo club game tonight or should I stay home?

Yeah maybe. But if I was able to attract older girls I’d go for it. Hey @stamaster21, changing the subject, should I do solo club game tonight or should I stay home?
Depends if you have work the next day and your energy levels.

• +1
Depends if you have work the next day and your energy levels.
JFL I don’t even work. I mean I have uni and should finish up stuff this weekend but it’s Saturday so I don’t have to worry about classes until Monday

And as for energy levels I’m definitely not tired

JFL I don’t even work. I mean I have uni and should finish up stuff this weekend but it’s Saturday so I don’t have to worry about classes until Monday

And as for energy levels I’m definitely not tired
go out and have some fun

• +1
he was 18 and highschool senior not 16, the charges were dropped and she was not fired, because federal law over-rides state laws.
Folks on here always talking about female peak, most men say its the teen years and 20s.

The thing is when your in the teen years the females are more slimmer have better skin quality and more cologen in the face, in 20s the women have more sexually attractive bodies better hips and ass, but less facial cologen and skin quality, but higehr sex appeal.Its a reason most guys in highschool fantasize about the senior girls in their highschool or females at the local college.

View attachment 2697285
View attachment 2697286

View attachment 2697294
View attachment 2697293

vs

View attachment 2697291
View attachment 2697288

View attachment 2697296

View attachment 2697298
Mature looks better in every way