Bone density dentist question

@Tyov

@Tyov

Iron
Went to the dentist today and she felt around my lower jaw and said I have poor density in that area. I think its over and I will be ropemaxing shortly. :feelswhy:

Already purchesed some MK677 + Aromasin for growth and a couple other reasons
I also purchesed some Vitamin C

What else can I do to improve the lower jaw area (Yes im already bone smashing :p)

Attachments

• 1724685653250.png
    1724685653250.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Saint Casanova
M
Went to the dentist today and she felt around my lower jaw and said I have poor density in that area. I think its over and I will be ropemaxing shortly. :feelswhy:

What else can I do to improve the lower jaw area (Yes im already bone smashing :p)
MK 😂

490F61A9 9A51 4F0C A7EC 75799B299B54

Stop Bone Smashing, that is one of the most autistic things I have ever heard. And is probably one of the reasons you have poor density.

Drink milk, and increase calcium intake, for better bones overall.

Good tongue posture (roof of your mouth) [Not Mewing, it isn't professionally backed]

Make sure you are not heavily deficient on vitamins.

Face massages/Jaw exercises, activating the bones helps them heal and grow stronger.

Save up for jaw surgery if it is really that bad, your jaw is an important part of your body overall and major problems with your jaw could prove fatal.

Stop Bone Smashing, that is one of the most autistic things I have ever heard. And is probably one of the reasons you have poor density.

Drink milk, and increase calcium intake, for better bones overall.

Good tongue posture (roof of your mouth) [Not Mewing, it isn't professionally backed]

Make sure you are not heavily deficient on vitamins.

Face massages/Jaw exercises, activating the bones helps them heal and grow stronger.

Save up for jaw surgery if it is really that bad, your jaw is an important part of your body overall and major problems with your jaw could prove fatal.