Bone growth after puberty

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
461
Reputation
180
Does any sort of steroid grow your lower third after puberty
And how do I bonesmash effectively
I don’t think it works but prove me wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: timfa
Does any sort of steroid grow your lower third after puberty
And how do I bonesmash effectively
I don’t think it works but prove me wrong
If your growth plates are closed its over bs does work bc of fibrosis but I personally would only hit chin and cheekbones
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: timfa
Does any sort of steroid grow your lower third after puberty
And how do I bonesmash effectively
I don’t think it works but prove me wrong
No steroid ever will grow your lower third period. before or after puberty. look into osteoanabolics and things that actually induce mandibulaur growth and/or appositional bone growth.
Bone smashing works.
 
No steroid ever will grow your lower third period. before or after puberty. look into osteoanabolics and things that actually induce mandibulaur growth and/or appositional bone growth.
Bone smashing works.
Thanks for your advice sir
Actually one of the only people to reply to my questions without being insulting and calling me a greycel lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: hrvyisbad
If your growth plates are closed its over bs does work bc of fibrosis but I personally would only hit chin and cheekbones
I just did my first session
I have a fucked headache but the swelling is 100 percent noticeable lol think I did it too much one side
Didn’t count reps my chin in looks like 2mm longer on one side lol
But yh bs clearly works but I’ve read a lot about brain damage so bs is either gonna be the best thing I’ve ever perused or the worst mistake I’ve ever made
 
I just did my first session
I have a fucked headache but the swelling is 100 percent noticeable lol think I did it too much one side
Didn’t count reps my chin in looks like 2mm longer on one side lol
But yh bs clearly works but I’ve read a lot about brain damage so bs is either gonna be the best thing I’ve ever perused or the worst mistake I’ve ever made
The thing with brain and nerve damage is mostly fearmongering e.g. browridge could be risky but chin and cheekbones are fine swelling is also a big part of results so keep it up man
 
I just did my first session
I have a fucked headache but the swelling is 100 percent noticeable lol think I did it too much one side
Didn’t count reps my chin in looks like 2mm longer on one side lol
But yh bs clearly works but I’ve read a lot about brain damage so bs is either gonna be the best thing I’ve ever perused or the worst mistake I’ve ever made
fibrosis works not your bones growing
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
No steroid ever will grow your lower third period. before or after puberty. look into osteoanabolics and things that actually induce mandibulaur growth and/or appositional bone growth.
Bone smashing works.
Osteoanabolics will only really affect the density of your bones while also being rather expensive.
 

Similar threads

moongazing
Replies
5
Views
37
moongazing
moongazing
AleksandR12
Replies
15
Views
88
fm30366
fm30366
polishhussar
Replies
5
Views
51
polarpop
polarpop
manuIQ
Replies
1
Views
42
bilo.cgn
bilo.cgn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gplatesclosedat13
  • britishbomber
Back
Top