BONE MASS MAXXING 101

Andre10

Andre10

AndrePsyco12
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Posts
698
Reputation
207
BONE MASS


Bone mass is extremely important for a more square and masculine face and for sexual dimorphism. The main methods are:


  1. Vitamin D + K2 supplementation
  2. Adequate calcium levels
  3. Boron
  4. Protein

These are the foundations for building strong and resilient bones over the long term. If you are deficient, correcting the deficiency may allow you to develop stronger and more robust bones.


METHOD 1:


STEROIDS


Steroids can create a wider jaw, broader and more prominent brow, larger cheekbones, and lower facial body fat. They can work at any age. The most powerful ones are: Halotestin, trenbolone, DHT, and testosterone.


METHOD 2:


HGH


HGH and IGF-1 are among the main factors involved in new bone formation. If the growth plates are still open, they can potentially increase bone length and thickness.


Dose: 3–8 IU for at least 6 months


METHOD 3:


FGFR3 INHIBITORS


FGFR3 inhibitors such as ERDA or TYRA-300 remove the “brake” on bone growth. They have many potential side effects, but may increase bone length rather than overall bone mass, and they only work while the growth plates are open.


METHOD 4:


AIs


Letrozole, anastrozole, etc. These can affect growth-plate activity and only have an effect while the growth plates are open.


METHOD 5:


IN EXTREME CASES: ROMOSOZUMAB / ABALOPARATIDE


These medications stimulate the formation of new bone tissue and require adequate vitamin D and calcium levels.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 717BP6
BONE MASS


Bone mass is extremely important for a more square and masculine face and for sexual dimorphism. The main methods are:


  1. Vitamin D supplementation
2000IU cholecalciferol is enough?

Mirin effort bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Andre10
Hi bro, I am 16 years old and 4 months, bone's age is 17 yo. I am taking ipamorelin on 2.4 IU for now, taking it for a 3 weeks, it ended, and new one is coming. I do not have strong bonemass bc I am central asian, and I plan to take ipamorelin for 3 months to see if I have any progress. Do my bonemass grow bc of this peptide?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Andre10
Hi bro, I am 16 years old and 4 months, bone's age is 17 yo. I am taking ipamorelin on 2.4 IU for now, taking it for a 3 weeks, it ended, and new one is coming. I do not have strong bonemass bc I am central asian, and I plan to take ipamorelin for 3 months to see if I have any progress. Do my bonemass grow bc of this peptide?
maybe yes but i recommend you take hgh or igf-1 lr3 bc is more potent
 
maybe yes but i recommend you take hgh or igf-1 lr3 bc is more potent
My endocrinologist told me that official hgh in our country is out of stock. Moreover, he didn't suggest me to take hgh for some reasons(I forgot). I guess it is because of my bone age.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Andre10
My endocrinologist told me that official hgh in our country is out of stock. Moreover, he didn't suggest me to take hgh for some reasons(I forgot). I guess it is because of my bone age.
take it from peptide kooning
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yerij
BONE MASS


Bone mass is extremely important for a more square and masculine face and for sexual dimorphism. The main methods are:


  1. Vitamin D + K2 supplementation
  2. Adequate calcium levels
  3. Boron
  4. Protein

These are the foundations for building strong and resilient bones over the long term. If you are deficient, correcting the deficiency may allow you to develop stronger and more robust bones.


METHOD 1:


STEROIDS


Steroids can create a wider jaw, broader and more prominent brow, larger cheekbones, and lower facial body fat. They can work at any age. The most powerful ones are: Halotestin, trenbolone, DHT, and testosterone.


METHOD 2:


HGH


HGH and IGF-1 are among the main factors involved in new bone formation. If the growth plates are still open, they can potentially increase bone length and thickness.


Dose: 3–8 IU for at least 6 months


METHOD 3:


FGFR3 INHIBITORS


FGFR3 inhibitors such as ERDA or TYRA-300 remove the “brake” on bone growth. They have many potential side effects, but may increase bone length rather than overall bone mass, and they only work while the growth plates are open.


METHOD 4:


AIs


Letrozole, anastrozole, etc. These can affect growth-plate activity and only have an effect while the growth plates are open.


METHOD 5:


IN EXTREME CASES: ROMOSOZUMAB / ABALOPARATIDE


These medications stimulate the formation of new bone tissue and require adequate vitamin D and calcium levels.
still coping with supplements instead of going to the sun and eating right
 

Similar threads

bigredogre
Replies
0
Views
18
bigredogre
bigredogre
fuckincell
Replies
0
Views
45
fuckincell
fuckincell
cl43x
Replies
4
Views
137
personalitymaxxer!
personalitymaxxer!
oreo/looksmax
Replies
15
Views
148
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
Andre10
Replies
4
Views
94
Andre10
Andre10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top