Bone mass rating?

Nativeamericanmaxx

Nativeamericanmaxx

Iron
Im not 100% sure what bonemass is exactly but i think i have high bonemass (14m)

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1404.png
    IMG_1404.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1403.png
    IMG_1403.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med, aerooooo, antony 726 and 2 others
One if the pics is frauded slightly as you can tell(squint)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Above average

• +1
Reactions: med
rly good for 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dn7, Codeinlover, scrunchables and 4 others
Didn’t know h 14 lol way above average very good even better if u tall

This is what happened when babies are not fed soysugarbabyformula

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and Allornothing
very good bones for your age
Good height

Bad pheno though

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726, Allornothing and Deleted member 60975
You been bone smashing? Your cheekbones look swollen.

You been bone smashing? Your cheekbones look swollen
I bonesmash hard once a week but no. Im 37% native so that might have something to do with it.

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and Allornothing
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 60975
i can tell that he’s larping bc of the third pic. that ain’t no 19 inch bidelt
Bideltoid is somewhat cope anyway look at shihan master Steven Seagal for example
IMG 4762

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Codeinlover
I bonesmash hard once a week but no. Im 37% native so that might have something to do with it.
No. They look swollen and unnatural. You can fool users here though.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
i can tell that he’s larping bc of the third pic. that ain’t no 19 inch bidelt
He’s a .org user frauding for validation from browns. What did we expect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 48689 and Codeinlover
He’s a .org user frauding for validation from browns. What did we expect?
Whos we you subhuman, stay mad my zygos fog you. Get mogged by a 14 yearold

Whos we you subhuman, stay mad my zygos fog you. Get mogged by a 14 yearold
Age doesn’t affect bone mass like browns here like to believe. Your zygos are big but they’re nothing special when you aren’t hitting your ugly face in the bathroom alone like the insecure autist you are.

Do some homework.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 48689
lmao yeah 10 minutes ago that’s what i thought my bidelt was but i was measuring wrong. so it didn’t make sense to me why mine looked so much larger than his. turns out mines 21
Yeah 21 is around 80th percentile. For reference 23 percentile is close to 99th percentile and it’s around David laid’s bidelt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
No. They look swollen and unnatural. You can fool users here though.

Age doesn’t affect bone mass like browns here like to believe. Your zygos are big but they’re nothing special when you aren’t hitting your ugly face in the bathroom alone like the insecure autist you are.

Do some homework.
Insecure? Profile private and dont post face, keep quiet incel

wonder if i could get to 22 with just adding more muscle. thinking about injecting igf into my delts for more potential clavicle growth as well
Yeah you could add a lot to your bidelt with just muscle, especially if roided. Not only just due to delts, but also having a wide back if you have high lat insertions.

Igf-1 in localised areas seem very unpredictable. I think general HGH is better

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 39838
View attachment 2802295
this is me with a little pump. i measured without a pump not sure how much of a difference that makes.

wow did not know this at all. i have high lat insertions but my back is just incredibly underdeveloped compared to my other muscle groups
You have good muscle insertions, especially delts and chest so keep working on those.

Focus more on back as well and over time, especially since you’re on PEDs your frame will get bigger. I think chin ups and pull ups are the best exercises for back and getting strong on them will really help.

For the most part, machines are cope. Getting strong on heavy compound movements is key

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
Insecure? Profile private and dont post face, keep quiet incel
Gotta feel superior somehow? Keep hitting yourself bro it’s good for you.

“Muh post your face publicly on an incel forum like I did” 🤣. Kids should stay off the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Gotta feel superior somehow? Keep hitting yourself bro it’s good for you.

“Muh post your face publicly on an incel forum like I did” 🤣. Kids should stay off the internet.
IMG 6152

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover

Do some homework.
I think bone mass does get bigger over time especially for things like your chin, supras and zygos, but your actual bone placement/blueprint is determined at birth. I have the same structure now as I did when I was a kid but with more volume obviously.

Besides, unless you’re starved or hypogonadal or something, your bone mass is also predetermined.

View attachment 2802295
this is me with a little pump. i measured without a pump not sure how much of a difference that makes.

wow did not know this at all. i have high lat insertions but my back is just incredibly underdeveloped compared to my other muscle groups
red sox fan, over

looks like richard ramirez

Ur hating in every thread Jfl
Low iq. Eventually you realise a lot of users here are unlikeable for the same reason they're here in the first place (me included). They constantly seek validation. I just see bs and call them out on it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Codeinlover
Low iq. Eventually you realise a lot of users here are unlikeable for the same reason they're here in the first place (me included). They constantly seek validation. I just see bs and call them out on it.
Maybe bruh u hate tho on every thread ur negative person tbh

Maybe bruh u hate tho on every thread ur negative person tbh

No offense but you sound like a tool. You're impressed and fooled easily huh? Though I guess you do need to believe that OBO will happen (or even work).

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

No offense but you sound like a tool. You're impressed and fooled easily huh? Though I guess you do need to believe that OBO will happen (or even work).
Ur coping bruh ur a curry that’s why ur always hating Jfl

I don’t care about my rep post ratio on an incel forum Jfl

I don’t care about my rep post ratio on an incel forum Jfl
And incels "don't care" about women. Doesn't mean there isn't a reason they aren't getting them.

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
And incels "don't care" about women. Doesn't mean there isn't a reason they aren't getting them.
Cope congrats u have 8000 on an incel forum ur only achievement in life ur a salty person that’s why ur always hating because u got nothing going for u in life cry for me curry

Cope congrats u have 8000 on an incel forum ur only achievement in life ur a salty person that’s why ur always hating because u got nothing going for u in life cry for me curry
Ooh nice a "curry" insult. Got me there.