Bone mass rating?

Are u curry someone told me u are ?
I think you can imagine I've made plenty of enemies here.

You discuss me in pms or something lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
You retarded or something? Don't worry man I'll be nice to you now. I don't bully disabled kids.
Cry for me ur salty once troll lol we’re not on the same level that’s a closed case

Cry for me ur salty once troll lol we’re not on the same level that’s a closed case

Like I said earlier. You and 100s of users here are this delusional and arrogant. Dime a dozen.

Like I said earlier. You and 100s of users here are this delusional and arrogant. Dime a dozen.
Cope I’m ascending ur not end of discussion ur getting ignored ur a troll and annoying

Cope I’m ascending ur not end of discussion ur getting ignored ur a troll and annoying
Mate you don't even know what OBO does, nor how dangerous of a surgery it actually is. You're like 2020 .me users talking about getting lefort 3, except you're not even joking. Classic ignoring me because he can't take the truth. Calls me annoying after messaging me first trying to start an argument. Female behaviour.

Moron.

• JFL
Mate you don't even know what OBO does, nor how dangerous of a surgery it actually is. You're like 2020 .me users talking about getting lefort 3, except you're not even joking. Classic ignoring me because he can't take the truth. Calls me annoying after messaging me first trying to start an argument. Female behaviour.

Moron.
Obo is safe in 2024 what are u yapping about

Moron.
Also bro those .me users are getting lefort III with giant now

Moron.
Brutal. You’ve got a lot of enemies here jfl

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
Also bro those .me users are getting lefort III with giant now
Most people don’t even have jobs here mate, let alone the money and risk appetite to get a LF3

• JFL
Obo is safe
It is generally safe for a very specific amount of people who generally need it due to deformities. Not due to the fact they want to Looksmaxx.

It’s is safe what make u think it’s not
Nigger they reposition your orbits. It's literally the upper third equivalent of lefort 3.

Nigger they reposition your orbits. It's literally the upper third equivalent of lefort 3.
Not really it’s safer with custom plates guide and piezo saw

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Saint Casanova
Also ur never gonna hardmaxx
Not really it’s safer with custom plates guide and piezo saw
All this is experimental. Giant implants is all experimental. What don’t you understand ???

And where do you even have the money for such crazy surgeries. Be pragmatic and live in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
All this is experimental. Giant implants is all experimental. What don’t you understand ???

And where do you even have the money for such crazy surgeries. Be pragmatic and live in the real world.
I do have money for em

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
If u we’re good looking u wouldn’t be trolling people on incel forum
Whatever helps you sleep. Imagine you weren't such a tool and could see everyone's bs. It'd be hard not to say anything at the very least.

• JFL
Whatever helps you sleep. Imagine you weren't such a tool and could see everyone's bs. It'd be hard not to say anything at the very least.
U spend ur days commenting on an incr forum leave me alone bro

Get off the site before u become blackpill