Bone mass via test at late teens

Z

zuma

Iron
Is it still possible to gain bone mass if I take test at around 18? I don't want to take any before then for obvious reasons but if I do take test at >18 will I still be in the window for bone growth?

just do it anyway its not like taking it later or less of it will minimize side effects

Perhaps marginally, but you'll deteriorate yourself tremendously in the process.

Barely any reward, a lot of backsides.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ey88
And age himself, cause balding, acne, heart attacks?

Steroids are the dumbest thing a person can do
i mean most people who roid dont care about living long i mean what is the point living to 70 where u mog no one, have dementia and other physical and mental problems anyways, better to enjoy your young prime

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Is it still possible to gain bone mass if I take test at around 18? I don't want to take any before then for obvious reasons but if I do take test at >18 will I still be in the window for bone growth?
I have an identical twin brother. I took 300mg test for 6 years from 19 with the odd anadrol and tren cycle thrown in (tren increases bone sensitivity to hgh). My face is way more masculinised compared to his. Thicker more forward/define cheekbones and jaw plus browridge. Ur face is not developed fully as a man at 18 lol. Most 18 year olds look like kids to me.

I remember standing next to a guy when i was 18 and just joined uni thinking he was enormous and pretty intimidating looking. 2 years later after blasting roids he seemed small and wasnt intimidating at all.

Although make sure u use 5ar inhibitor to stop hair loss i recommend dutasteride for roid users.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, wollet2 and ey88
i mean most people who roid dont care about living long i mean what is the point living to 70 where u mog no one, have dementia and other physical and mental problems anyways, better to enjoy your young prime
1, 2, and 3 all cause you to live a worse “prime”

And muscles don’t matter at all btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: hybobu
1000mg of test won't turn you ogre :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: not even after 3 cycles 24 weeks long each.

When you start throwing in more androgenic compounds thats when you ogre can start, but one tren (very androgenic) cycle wont turn you ogre. again.

Perhaps marginally, but you'll deteriorate yourself tremendously in the process.

Barely any reward, a lot of backsides.
I had perfect blood work on test only tren messed it up which i ran for shiort periods. Also by using dutasteride plus now oral minox my hair is as thick as when I was 16. It is better to do this at a young age when the body is more resilient. U blast roids when young build a base physique then maintain it on trt.

1, 2, and 3 all cause you to live a worse “prime”

And muscles don’t matter at all btw
not to the roidcel extent but u for sure look closer to ideal running low test dose and ur frame looks bigger which is very important.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
No you generally get high facial bonemass from a combo of high testosterone in the womb and atleast average test during puberty if you had low t in the womb and or during puberty consider it over

I have an identical twin brother. I took 300mg test for 6 years from 19 with the odd anadrol and tren cycle thrown in (tren increases bone sensitivity to hgh). My face is way more masculinised compared to his. Thicker more forward/define cheekbones and jaw plus browridge. Ur face is not developed fully as a man at 18 lol. Most 18 year olds look like kids to me.

I remember standing next to a guy when i was 18 and just joined uni thinking he was enormous and pretty intimidating looking. 2 years later after blasting roids he seemed small and wasnt intimidating at all.

Although make sure u use 5ar inhibitor to stop hair loss i recommend dutasteride for roid users.
Such fucking life fuel. Thank you for this bhai.

And age himself, cause balding, acne, heart attacks?

Steroids are the dumbest thing a person can do
Chill bruh I'm not planning on blasting GH and tren and shit😭😭

500mg test isn't gonna turn my blood to syrup and all the people with high dimorphism naturally have the same test I'd have if I took it. I'm not planning on getting test levels of a bodybuilder cuz idc about being a meathead but I def don't wanna look feminine after puberty

If you are pinning 500 a week you will have test levels around 3000 bro
Holy shit I'm retarded I js looked it up you're right but that was placeholder cuz typically bbs go on >1g test i just want to have enough to get 1k to 1.5k ng/dl