bone mogger kangal dogs

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

these boys have massive frames + huge skulls and can fight large animals

they protect smaller animals and babies and such, gosh i love dogs. such noble creatures, they mog bitchy felines to death. inb4 shitbulls :soy: they dont count. theyre muts. felines obv mog physically but dogs are humanity's side kick

• Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 20370
Lol a Kangal can kill a bear

A bear would kill the entire bloodline of a kangal

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 19157
mirin kangals now :love:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Lol a Kangal can kill a bear

A bear would kill the entire bloodline of a kangal
probably inded cope but they can still fight larger animals and they mog wolves

• +1
Reactions: Account
probably inded cope but they can still fight larger animals and they mog wolves
I dont think gray wolves maybe other type of wolves yeah

gray wolves are massive. sometimes even the female is bigger than kangal

but i think their purpose is to fend of predators not kill them. thats why these guys have 3-4 kangals. the bear could kill them sure but they would sustain too much injury so they say fuck it and leave. animals pick and choose their battles they cant risk injury

• +1
Dogs: stink, shit everywhere, bark 24/7, lick everything, need constant attention.

Cats: Descendants of mogger lions, tigers and panthers. Can look after themselves. Don’t need constant attention, don’t need to take on walks, quite and kill rats, spiders etc.

Cats>dogs

• WTF
Dogs: stink, shit everywhere, bark 24/7, lick everything, need constant attention.

Cats: Descendants of mogger lions, tigers and panthers. Can look after themselves. Don’t need constant attention, don’t need to take on walks, quite and kill rats, spiders etc.

Cats>dogs
just take the worst dogs and compare them to the best cats

why would u want some independent animal exactly, some loner aspie cat. u cant even rub most of their bellies or be playful with a shitton of cats without them attacking you, nearly no dogs are like this. they may be higher maintenance but the love output is much higher

I dont think gray wolves maybe other type of wolves yeah

gray wolves are massive. sometimes even the female is bigger than kangal

but i think their purpose is to fend of predators not kill them. thats why these guys have 3-4 kangals. the bear could kill them sure but they would sustain too much injury so they say fuck it and leave. animals pick and choose their battles they cant risk injury
didnt say kill just say fight, they will still fight a bear to protect a toddler. no cat will ever do that shit

• +1
Reactions: Account
just take the worst dogs and compare them to the best cats

why would u want some independent animal exactly, some loner aspie cat. u cant even rub most of their bellies or be playful with a shitton of cats without them attacking you, nearly no dogs are like this. they may be higher maintenance but the love output is much higher
Cope

• JFL
I hate those time-wasting narrator voice reading rdm wikipedia text while random clips playing in the background videos. Just show us some action nigguh

• JFL